home alone

shayla

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2015
im looking for tasks tommorrow, ill be home alone all day, locked in a diaper that holds a half day of pee, wearing only a diaper and bra, and have to complete all dares/tasks given.

pantsfairy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 13, 2017
You could have some food delivered and answer the door without getting dressed.

Give yourself an enema.

Clean every room in your house. If the diaper leaks before you finish, add another layer.

badboyforlife

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2013
Each hours roll a die, the amount you roll is the glasses of water (or other drinks) you need to drink for that. Do this for 6 hours starting when you put on the diaper, have fun waddling around in a very wet and soggy diaper ;)

And by the way good to meet a fellow diaper lover, there aren't that many here!

Edit: if your roll 4 or higher two yes in a row you may half the rolls (rounding up) for the remaining rolls. This to prevent you from drinking to much in a short time

Last edited:

shayla

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2015
You could have some food delivered and answer the door without getting dressed.

Give yourself an enema.

Clean every room in your house. If the diaper leaks before you finish, add another layer.

sorry sir i dont have money as its between paychecks for me, feel free to give me a punishment

shayla

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2015
Each hours roll a die, the amount you roll is the glasses of water (or other drinks) you need to drink for that. Do this for 6 hours starting when you put on the diaper, have fun waddling around in a very wet and soggy diaper ;)

And by the way good to meet a fellow diaper lover, there aren't that many here!

Edit: if your roll 4 or higher two yes in a row you may half the rolls (rounding up) for the remaining rolls. This to prevent you from drinking to much in a short time

will do this it seems like alot of fun

shayla

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2015
How my day went

I had overflowed my diaper by noon and had to take a garbage bag and cut leg holes in it and tape all the holes to myself to prevent me from leaking all over the house and once my partner got home she told me that i will be diapered from now on 24/7 in with a locking diaper cover since i couldnt control my bladder. so now i have no choice but to accept my role as a diaper lover

badboyforlife

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2013
Haha you will never have to worry about your bladder again. Even if you don't want to you would have no choice anymore to use your diapers to do your business. With the added humiliation that you have absolutely no control anymore when get a fresh diaper, just like a real baby. Do you look forward to it?

Featured Threads

New Personals