The Official Halloween dress up show

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ok girls and boys, its almost that time of year so lets see how many of you can dress up for the occasion.

This year my theme is "Kinky Gothic, Steampunk and vampires!" keeping it dark and dank. We're talking boots, corsets, fishnets and funny little hats.

Dress up and pose for a pic or two to really capture your creative masterpiece, my Sub A will be contributing her own special take on this in the next few days so look out for the update.

Rules:

Open to all members, female, male, trans and any other flavour...
All photos MUST be on theme or they will be deleted, can be nude, semi-nude or non-nude.
All photos must be of YOU, not something your girlfriend sent you privately or anything found on the web!
All photos should be full body or as close to full body as possible, face can be obscured but try to do it tastefully using a mask or by turning away, using shadow etc.
Submit in this thread or contact me via pm for other options.
Thread will be open for the next 10 days.

If you don't post then please be sure to comment on the work of others.

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
The Dark Angel has come...

As promised Sub A has created the Dark Angel and for the first time you will see her face;

dark angel 2.jpg

See outside, on your lawn in the moonlight?

dark angel 1.jpg

Uh oh, she's spotted you!

dark angel 4.jpg

Too late, she's coming to get you now...

Last edited:

lurker54321

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 19, 2017
I like it! She is hot and its a nice sexy costume. Not too much, not too little and keeps everything on display :)

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
Oh no, I'm not going to have the time to sort something I don't think.... I will try really hard to but I'm really sorry if I don't make it

agolnafu

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 12, 2017
Here

Featured Threads

New Personals