Who needs a punishment

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
It wasn't hard just irritating. It felt weird but weirdly nice. When getting pushed on to the train it pressed my bra to my chest but it felt so good. Thank you sir

I hope you have learned your lesson then and i do hope you need not any more punishment.

The_MAD_Q

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 9, 2015
I spend hours jerking off instead of actually doing productive things. I can't help but focus all my time on my sexual plesure.

LittleDipperSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 8, 2018
I need to be punished for cumming without my masters permission, and then ignoring my master afterwards!

newbieslave99

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Aug 14, 2018
I need a punishment for not asking my master before using the toilet this morning. Likes and limits in signature.

Sex Freak

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 10, 2016
Home alone with bananas

I have 12 bananas and a wet pussy. Tell me how to utilise them and I'll send you pics as rewards.

submissive_s

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2017
I need to be punished for spending too much time on the internet and for skipping my workout for the last week.

Alistout

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 26, 2018
I kissed a girl while I had a girlfriend

I own pegs hair grips hair brushes
Like everything nipple punishment anal punishment everything
Don't like anything illegal photos videos

Alistout

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 26, 2018
I cant stop touching myself when I'm out and in the house I need punishment

Alistout

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 26, 2018
I cant stop touching myself when I'm out and in the house I need punishment
Kik alistout12 or reply on here

Brat Jenna

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 3, 2018
i keep being a brat to others including my miss but she dont wanna punish me ever even when i am bratty and poke fun at her calling her names sometimes like chicken butt or whatever else i can come up with at the time.

camaikun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2018
i keep being a brat to others including my miss but she dont wanna punish me ever even when i am bratty and poke fun at her calling her names sometimes like chicken butt or whatever else i can come up with at the time.

Write on your tits "I am a naughty brat and deserve to be punished" and show it to your miss. That should get her to punish you.

reit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 14, 2017
Alright so i thought i would try something a little different.

In this post i will be replying to all those that need punishment.

There will be a duration for the punishment as well as the type of punishment. If the punishment i decide is to be spankings then the duration is the amount of spankings that will be administered.

In order to get your punishment, you will need to comment first with the Offence you commited that needs punishing for, as well as all of your likes limits and things that you have that can be used for punishment.
I await your Offences all you naughty kinksters.
i just play with myself everywhre, need to be punished badly, limits: blood,scat,incest, kik: reitk

Brat Jenna

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 3, 2018
Write on your tits "I am a naughty brat and deserve to be punished" and show it to your miss. That should get her to punish you.

i have done so and all she did was giggle and laugh and not do nothing even though i called her a chicken butt also.

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Well, i would like to apologize for not keeping up with this thread at all, and i fear i will not be able too..... However do not let that stop anyone else for giving out punishments to those asking for them.

So if you are a Dom/Domme or even a Submissive/Slave and you see someone asking for a punishment, by all means give them a punishment.... just make sure it is a punishment that makes them learn from their mistake.

Thank You in advance to those that do help out in this thread

SubJoey

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 14, 2018
I can’t stop touching myself. I find my self constantly masterbating when I’m in my room doing anything. I also sometimes stay up late masterbating. I need to be punished.
Limits- severe cbt, blood play or needles or stuff like that.

Featured Threads

New Personals