hi im wantin to know what is some good tips on milking cock

fun times

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 11, 2013
please help me i want to know

tip: wait longer then 14 minutes in the middle of the night for replies before posting again on your own thread unless someone else has replied. it makes you seem desperate if you dont wait.

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
typically (if he's talking about what I think), it means making a guy ejaculate with out and orgasm. It usually involves massaging the prostate and some stroking.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I was curios too... there was a topic about a guy trying a wooden pony that made me curious. The answer to the topic was that was a torture for girls, not guys... but I wanted to try it. So I made a similar device, tried it, my legs tied upwards and the crotch pressure got me into an orgasm that I never felt before, dry, no cum, my dick was soft. I was amazed.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Id like to see this device you have made

I am rarely alone so by device I meant something simple, took a few minutes:

I have a living room table which top is separated from the legs, have 2 hinges in the middle to fold it so it can be used both as a small or double size table. I just used the top and folded it to A-shape. I'm not good at explaining in English, hope you understand.

I tied 2 ropes to my feet then dragged them upwards and secure the ropes so my full weight was on my crotch. No pain as a male, just bondage, didn't put my weight on my testicles.

Massaging the prostate is done through the anus, I never tried as documented, but probably the pressure had the same result on me.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals