Problem with Chastity device!

Anna1990

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 6, 2014
Hello,

I have a question about a potential injury from a male chastity device and I was hoping you guys could help me!

My boyfriend got the CB6000 for himself and he enjoys it very much. He wore it constantly, even while peeing since it has a hole for that, however, after a while, he had difficulty peeing without feeling pain in his penis and he told me it felt like the peehole was closed up due to the device and the flow was obstructed. The last time he peed with it on, he said the few last drops were kinda reddish as if there was a bit of blood and he took it off right then and there. When we looked at it, it did seem like the device was narrower than his penis even when it's not erect, so that might have caused the problem. However, even if he's not wearing it anymore, he feels the uncomfortable ache/pain in the part of his penis that originally hurt and that's been going on for a month or so. Is it possible he hurt it that much that it can't heal and what do you think is the problem?

He wants to go to the doctor but doesn't really know how to explain what the problem is and certainly doesn't want to say what caused it!

I hope you can help us!

fun times

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 11, 2013
hmm..

well i'm not a doctor so take this with a grain of salt but it sounds like a too much of a good thing senerio. you said he wore it constantly and then it ended up smaller then he was even when not errect..

My best guess would be this: the human body is mostly water and water tends to try to fill whatever container its in. the "container" being the chasitiy devise and his member being where the water went to fill said container. my guess is it filled the container as best possible which ended up squishing the tube in his member which allows him to piss due to how long he wore it.

honestly an actual doctor would be your best bet. but i'd be worried if anything else is damaged like the ability to cum without blood in it or pain aswell as getting hard without pain. Honestly it could be permenant damage due to how long its been or a doctor might be able to fix it dont know. If he went he'd really have to say how it happened for the doctor to sepculate.

Last edited:

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
sounds like a urinary track infection to me, probably has nothing to do with the device.

zmoody1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 28, 2011
I agree that it sounds like an urinary track infection.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hope you got this sorted, definite UTI and easily fixed. No need to mention the device to your GP...

Featured Threads

New Personals