I am just so horny

SirMike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2013
If you can't play with your pussy then play with your ass. Get in the doggy style position and take off your panties and put them over your face with the crotch over your nose. Then get a hairbrush and give each butt cheek a firm 30 spanks. Then take the handle and insert it into your ass using whatever lube you want. Push it in and pull it out a total of 100 times. Then take it out and give each butt cheek a final 50 spanks.

BigBootyBabe

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 17, 2013
queens-ass.tumblr.com
If you can't play with your pussy then play with your ass. Get in the doggy style position and take off your panties and put them over your face with the crotch over your nose. Then get a hairbrush and give each butt cheek a firm 30 spanks. Then take the handle and insert it into your ass using whatever lube you want. Push it in and pull it out a total of 100 times. Then take it out and give each butt cheek a final 50 spanks.

I wound up putting a pair of panties over my head for the spanks at the beginning, but they didn't stay well, so I stuffed them into my mouth for the remainder of the time.

The first 30 spanks were difficult to get through because my pussy was throbbing, I was so horny. Then, when I finally got to fuck my ass, I couldn't help but pound it inside of me. I needed it harder and deeper. I slowly felt myself build. After, the final 50 spanks just made me hornier.

night drifter

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 26, 2014
Try getting a vibrator and getting it in your ass while on the highest setting, then do a propeller wedgie to keep it secure. Then have fun playing with your nipples. Use this as a chance to see how much pleasure you can get from them.

fun times

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 11, 2013
since you dont own any toys use a hairbrush handle. this could take a while or an hour or two it depends on you and how tight your ass is!

1) put it up your ass and then with it inside you walk around for 30 minutes! (No underwear or pants while you do this!!!)

every time it falls out use it to spank yourself 10 times per cheek before putting it back in and starting over! see how long it takes to complete your 30 mintues!

2) once you complete your 30 minutes (depending on time or how tired you are) get dressed (preferably a skirt and you should wear panties for this) with the brush still in you and go for a jog (at least a mile)

3) once you complete the jog and get back to your privacy (if its not to late and your not to tired) use the brush to fuck your ass and play with your tits since your pussy is off limits! (you MUST cum atleast once by doing this)

The time limit on the dare is until its complete! (your the one setting the pace these only take as long as you do!)

heather

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 1, 2014
No toys�� try a zucchini and a condom. It would feel way better than a hairbrush.

BigBootyBabe

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 17, 2013
queens-ass.tumblr.com
since you dont own any toys use a hairbrush handle. this could take a while or an hour or two it depends on you and how tight your ass is!

1) put it up your ass and then with it inside you walk around for 30 minutes! (No underwear or pants while you do this!!!)

every time it falls out use it to spank yourself 10 times per cheek before putting it back in and starting over! see how long it takes to complete your 30 mintues!

2) once you complete your 30 minutes (depending on time or how tired you are) get dressed (preferably a skirt and you should wear panties for this) with the brush still in you and go for a jog (at least a mile)

3) once you complete the jog and get back to your privacy (if its not to late and your not to tired) use the brush to fuck your ass and play with your tits since your pussy is off limits! (you MUST cum atleast once by doing this)

The time limit on the dare is until its complete! (your the one setting the pace these only take as long as you do!)

I need to use something that won't stick out of my ass so much for the walk, and if I'm going for a run, I would need to wear shorts.

alesub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Slave
Dec 27, 2013
Take 2 cubes of ice and rub them on your nipples and pussy lips until they become more round, then push each of them in your pussy and ass. Sit on you knees for 3 minutes, above a piece of paper and count how many drops of water fall off. Fuck you pussy with a banana that many times multiplied by 10 :D

BigBootyBabe

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 17, 2013
queens-ass.tumblr.com
Take 2 cubes of ice and rub them on your nipples and pussy lips until they become more round, then push each of them in your pussy and ass. Sit on you knees for 3 minutes, above a piece of paper and count how many drops of water fall off. Fuck you pussy with a banana that many times multiplied by 10 :D

I can't do anything involving my pussy currently.

Featured Threads

New Personals