24M sub seeking Domme (21+)

submissivematt94

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2015
Hi there!

I am glad you stumbled upon my post! My name is Matt and it’s very nice to introduce myself to all of you out there! I am 24, recently began my first job out of college, and finally ready to fully explore my submissive side.

I’ve been involved in several d/s relationships in the past. Mainly online, but a few experiences IRL as well. I’d say I’m moderately experienced, but am always looking to learn more! I finally feel I have the time and am ready to take that next step, and truly see who I am as a person and a submissive.

Some more about myself: I’m 5’11’’with somewhat of an athletic build. I have short, auburn hair and green eyes. I love to be active. I grew up playing sports year round, and while I unfortunately got away from that in college, would love to get back into them someday! I have a great sense of humor, really enjoy getting to know new people, and try my best to stay positive even in tough times. I love watching a good (or bad) movie, playing video games, listening to my favorite bands, and exploring new hobbies.

I’m posting this here because I want to find a domme to help me fully explore my submissive side. I’ve been submissive in nature for as long as I can remember, but am looking for that person that can truly help me understand this side of me. My ideal domme should be able to put me in my proper place, yet still get to know me outside of kink. This would start online, but I’m not opposed to seeing where things go should we be a good match.

As for kinks I enjoy JOI, orgasm control, edging, CBT, spankings, nipple play, teasing, light pain, bondage, light humiliation, and light anal. I’m sure there are more that I have not gotten to try out yet, so I’m very open to exploring!

My limits are blood, self-harm, watersports, scat, feminization/crossdressing, forced bi, illegal, blackmail and anything that would harm my social well-being. I’m pretty firm on these as they just don’t interest me.

Thank you for taking the time to read through all this! Feel free to message me if you’d like to see if we are a good fit!

I look forward to hearing from you soon

Featured Threads

New Personals