holy order of the slaves of st.trumwine

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
are any females interested in joining my exclusive 'slave' club?,to join is simple-you must download my club symbol-'obediance is love' and put it on either your signature or album,this is a public display of membership-but a more private display is my 'uniform' for you-don't worry!it is very simple to make!it is simply a 'toga' made from a old bedsheet-preferably white-to symbolise 'purity'-the toga must be quite short-no longer than mid-thigh or just short enough to cover your knickers.if possible,i would like you all to create albums depicting yourself proudly wearing my uniform-you may naturally obscure your faces if it makes you happier.if you join then you must always call me 'master',and refer to yourselves in any messages you send me as 'worthless slave!'.you must all aquire a piece of knotted rope-this is to whip yourself with!don't worry!how 'hard' you actually whip youself is up to you-you can very lightly do it so only a faint reddening of your skin occurs.you may leave the order at anytime-you may rejoin the order after leaving,a slave of st.trumwine is more special than any other slave!because they are always forgiven!i expect only women who are not officially registered with a 'master' to join-if they do have a master then of course they must ask their permission to join.the order is open to women of all 'orientation'-lesbian and bi-sexual as well as straight,and open up to the age of 46.men can become 'brothers' of this organisation-they have 'authority' over all the 'sisters'-able to order them to punish them-again,to become a 'brother' you download my symbol and place it on your signature/album to show membership-naturally a brother has no age limit!and no 'uniform' needed.to make things more interesting,loyal slaves will gain 'honours'-they will have a gold star added for loyalty and if i am pleased with them-which they can proudly display on my symbol[by using their laptops paintbox to add stars]the highest honour being the title of 'head slave'-you need a mininum of 6 stars though to get to that exalted position!the head slave has the power to refuse punishment -all punishments are consensual of course-but she has the power to pass on her punishment to one of the other sisters!any sister can obtain favour in my eyes by taking on a punishment handed down on another sister-this system will build up 'self-sacrifice' and 'love' for your fellow sisters!and this will get you a gold star automatically!

Last edited:

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
Check Out This Rather 'Un PC' Magazine Advertisment From Early 1990's

I Cut This Out Of A Magazine Back In The Early 1990's And Spent Many A Time Gazing On This Sun-Kissed,Dark-Eyed Beauty!(Sorry!I Don't Know The Model's Name!:eek:)Made For 'Walkover Garden Sprayers'(Yes!The Company Is Still Going!)I Would Imagine It Outraged Some 'Feminists' At The Time!It Had Become Damaged By 'Foxing' And Scratches Over The Years-So I Spent Some Money On Getting It Restored To It's Former Glory!Enjoy!:cool:

Attachments

• Walkover Garden Sprayers Magazine Advertisment From Early 1990's.jpg
    Walkover Garden Sprayers Magazine Advertisment From Early 1990's.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals