22 male sub looking for an owner

Starsaphire

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 18, 2018
Hey!
This right here is a big reason why I wanted to make an account on getdare in the first place. I know I am a sub and I really want to explore that more. I'm just going to be as honest as I can and see what happens.

Interests
I am male. I am looking for a master or mistress. I really want to explore this side of me with someone I can trust. I would like to be friends with my master/mistress. On that note, I am aware that sometimes they will need to punish me when I mess up. I want to expand on my likes and dislikes and discover who I am and what I like. I am bi. I also do have a small cock if that interests you. I am hoping this can be something that we keep in contact often. Daily would be nice, but I know that's not always possible. I am looking to start short term, but if we do well together then I hope it can turn into something long term.

-bondage
-punishment
-feet
-anal
-pup play
-giving control
-bladder control

Dislikes (still willing to do. Great for punishments)
-pain
-line writing
-wax/ice

Limits
-scat
-permanent
-extreme
-too public
-social suicide

Toys
Sadly, I don't own any official toys yet. I would be willing to pick up toys and supplies as we need them but I haven't yet. I do play around with things around my house. I know that toys add to the experience so I'm wiling to work that part out with you. You would be able to help decide what toys to get if you want to do that.

Why you most definitely want me
I am loyal and honest. I think those traits are so important in a relationship like this. I will give you all I have. I want this. I want you to want me. I am willing to work hard for this. Please give me chance. At least message me and get to know me and see if we are a good fit. You have nothing to lose right?

Contact me
Hey, if I have interested you please send me a pm, or a message on kik! my username is starsaphiresub I'm sure I missed things so if you have questions, just let me know! Thanks so much for reading to the end! Looking forward to talking more.

Featured Threads

New Personals