Status
Not open for further replies.

Notachicken

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 19, 2013
How about a dare with public bathroom. And or denial or edging ?

Pm would be nice!

Thanks!
:D

linearizationcanno

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2010
How about a dare with public bathroom. And or denial or edging ?

Pm would be nice!

Thanks!
:D
You are not allowed to cum until you have gone to 20 different public bathrooms and edged in each one 20 times with your eyes closed and the stall door open. Not all 20 times in a given bathroom have to be in one session

linearizationcanno

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2010
pain for me please! no anal though

Mash up a ghost pepper and mix it with a bit of hot sauce. Slather the mix on a large dildo. Then get tied up so you can't escape, before the dildo gets shoved into your pussy and a dab of the mixture is added onto your clit (preferably worked into all the little folds and crevices of the flesh around there). You won't be released for 1.5 hours

You aren't allowed to be gagged, but if you scream, or loudly cry or moan, you get a SEVERE punishment, in addition to having to repeat this dare

painlover

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 11, 2012
holy fuck that was the worst dare of my life.. I wanted to scream sooo bad I didn't think it would hurt near as bad as it did.. I have done hotsauce before but not the chilli .. the fact that I could not scream made it even worse I just lay on my bed crying for 1 and a half hours I thought I was going to die.. I however would like another dare.. it was amazing being tied down and in that pain not knowing if someone would come home to find me naked crying on the bed with a dildo in me .. I would like something humiliating this time though or abit less painful maybe edging or denial. My pussy needs a break haha

linearizationcanno

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2010
holy fuck that was the worst dare of my life.. I wanted to scream sooo bad I didn't think it would hurt near as bad as it did.. I have done hotsauce before but not the chilli .. the fact that I could not scream made it even worse I just lay on my bed crying for 1 and a half hours I thought I was going to die.. I however would like another dare.. it was amazing being tied down and in that pain not knowing if someone would come home to find me naked crying on the bed with a dildo in me .. I would like something humiliating this time though or abit less painful maybe edging or denial. My pussy needs a break haha

Edge three time a day. You aren't allowed to cum until you repeat the quoted dare knowing ahead of time how much it will hurt ... Twice in a row back to back. As in 1.5 hours is the midway point where you reapply the pepper.

linearizationcanno

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2010
May I please have a dare. Ball torture and somewhat public please.

Rubber band your balls so they're stuck in place in the scrotum. Then ram you crotch and balls into a tree or wall or something. 20. Rankings accompanied by grinding against the object. Repeat on 10 different targets

Marcavious

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 15, 2014
The most painful urethral dare possible.

Only limit is breaking the skin and blood.

linearizationcanno

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2010
The most painful urethral dare possible.

Only limit is breaking the skin and blood.
since urethras vary a lot based on previous use I'll have to be very general here:

Use a large urethral insert with vaguely rough sides to scratch up and irritate the urethral passage, make it very sensitive. Then insert a tube or funnel, with the goal of filling the entire penis section of the urethra with a liquid. Normally I'd advise ghost pepper, but you don't want chunks getting stuck in your urethra. Instead, use a mix of 3 parts capiscum oil and 1 part mint oil. Make sure not to let any leak out.

Record what you look like while this is happening and share the pictures/video here

Marcavious

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 15, 2014
My apologies on my Sig not being prepared ahead of time but pics/vids are always a limit.

Ill mix up the liquid and use 3qtips wrapped in sand paper to fuck up my urethra.

This dare should make pissing burn for a good while.

Ill pm you a report and do thisAsap and again in exactly one week.

Thank you for the dare and feel free to let loose on me anytime.

linearizationcanno

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2010
Orgasm control of some description please but nothing particularly painful...

Get a chastity belt that locks and report to humiliatedslaveboy on getdare.com. Give him the key and tell him that you aren't allowed to cum until he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.