Status
Not open for further replies.

sub77f

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 4, 2016
I just joined today. I don't even know if I'm in the right place but let me tell you why I'm here. I'll start by saying I'm happily married but looking for more excitement without husband knowing. Something online only. I'm being shy....I know what I want but having difficulty explaining it. Maybe someone can help me??? I'm looking for a male straight dom/master I guess. I'm into controlled orgasm & I like my toys but willing to explore with other things...maybe...lol. who wants to show me the ropes??? I've never done anything like this but eager to get started. Please don't rush me into anything...that's a turnoff. Will send pics once I'm comfortable. Go easy on me....babysteps....I promise I'm worth it 😘

golden0712

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 10, 2015
dom online

I am a dom online pm me to discuss can go for kik to goldy0712

KdeMamOci

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 18, 2015
Hallo, i am 18 male from middle of europe, and i am interested in being your master, pm me for more talk

maerwhip

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 2, 2015
I'm a 28 dom guy Kik me (maerwhip) and we can talk there :)

aralius

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 5, 2015
Hi.

If you are still looking for a master. I am happy to have a chat with you about what you want. I have alot of patience and am happy for baby steps. Your have to be comfortable and the sub has alot more control in the beginning than people think as limits are set.

So if you are still interested pm me here

Master Ara

rohithr1991

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2016
Hey babe...
M 24 dom here with experience
If you still haven't found anyone I can train you and make you into a perfect slave

Kik me @ rohithr1991

spoiled197

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 27, 2016
if you still need a master i am available i will take my time and work with you if interested please kik me jeremiah198

sub77f

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 4, 2016
I found my Daddy everyone...he's everything I was looking for....please stop commenting....I'm very happy & pleased 😘😍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals