United States (East of the Rockies)

mistressalexandra

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2016
30 year old dominant female seeking a 18-70 year old slave male

I am Mistress Alexandra. I am looking for submissive/slave males that need to be trained. Online only, I don't care where you live. Age, race, marital status also do not matter. I am only looking for serious sissies that know they need guidance.

• Kinks:
humiliation, cock cage, chastity device

• Experience:
I’ve been training sissies for three years. I’ve been in a female led relationship for one year and dabbling in keyholding for the same.

• Limits:
I don't have any limits, yours should only be a few. Nothing illegal, hurting others or animals.

Attachments

• 192815.jpg
    192815.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 1,289
Last edited:

FricSyde

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 11, 2016
Slave

Hi! I would love to be your new slave. I take pics and videos of whatever you want :) 20 years old. I have kik or whatever you need

RpashkaG

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 26, 2015
If you are still looking i would love to be your slave :)

I am a 21 year old submissive. I have enjoyed being a sissy since i was young, it feels fun. I have no limits and am free all the time when im not in class. I love to take pictures and vids. But my true love is to make whomever i serve as happy and satisfied as i can. I have kik, email, Skype, and can use any other communication program.

Thank you for your time

John...98

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 5, 2016
Hi, I live in italy and I am 18. My real name is Francesco (not John as you can deduce from my nickname on kick). I think I wanted since childhood to be a girl or to serve a girl but I've never found the opportunità to do it. I hope you will train me and that you will reply to this message. Have a good day

Whiskey18

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 1, 2015
Hello Mistress Alexandra,

I'm quite new to this but I'm willing to try if you'd allow me to.
My kik is whiskey32 and email is [email protected] if you're interested!

Kasa

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 27, 2015
Slave for training

Hi mistress I would love to be under your guidance and would love to explore the same.

My kik id findinghole

Please train me

Coolguy333

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 19, 2013
Sissy For You

I'll keep it short and sweet, 21 male in US with very few limits. I have Kik and Skype, both of which are posted below.

Sissyjessica

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Feb 22, 2015
Hello Miss Alexandra
My name is Jessica but mommy called me peter
I am not a worthy man. Nor am I worthy too be called a man
Please feel free too look and do as You see fit.
Thank You in advance for Your time and consideration.
Humiliation sissyfication feminization and ???.
As You wish .

sonja-love

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jan 14, 2016
I would love to be owned and trained more :)

I'm looking to be full time owned and transformed into a girl. I'm pre HRT but about to start in a couple weeks. And I am not new. Somehow, I went right from being feminized and put on the street without hormones, but I am working on my structure all over again. Hormones are on the way. But I would like to be owned again and get back to the fun stuff :) Somehow, I got addicted to the life and I absolutely love it :) On cam sites, my shows go from 10 viewers to 100 in 3 to 5 minutes during prime times and about a 30 percent paid viewer rate. I wanna expand that this time. Yes, I know what being owned means, and I only want my Owner to keep me on track in my transition and keep me supplied with the thinks I will need for my trade ;) my email is [email protected]

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Twinkle man

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2016
I would very much like to be your slave and devote myself to you. I have started wearing panties and bras and would love for you to further feminize me. I am obedient and long to please you. I hope I am worthy of you and will do whatever it takes to serve your every desire.

MFHD

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2015
Hello Mistress, a pleasure to meet you. I am a submissive that knows his place as a sissy, and am eager for the guidance to help me be the best sissy I can be! Very eager to serve, and I hope you will consider me for ownership. My kik is MarcusHD, I hope I am lucky enough to hear from you soon Mistress :)

New2Bdsm3085

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 29, 2015
Stuart Fl
Hello mistress how are you

Hello mistress. I'm also in Florida im in Port Saint lucie Florida. I'm looking for a mistress to train and dominate me with real time play. If you'd like to know more please feel free to message me at.

Email me at- [email protected]
Yahoo messenger - [email protected]
Kik- tigersfan2985

Featured Threads

New Personals