Seeking mistress or...

Sissyslaveamara

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 12, 2015
28yr old white male closet sissy. Switch aka dom and sub. I do have a gf, yes I use her stuff mainly, but she doesn't know and isn't interested. She's my sub! I'm 6ft1 and in decent shape, nice legs and ass. Seeking a real full time domme, mistress, mommy, whichever title you prefer. Seeking this to be long-term to help me dive into my sub side more. I love an*l, pegging, strapons, lingerie, feet, legs, ass worship, forced fem, sp*nking and etc etc. I won't do anything dealing with toilet play, blood, permant or noticeable bruises or marks, diapers and etc.

Willing to (reasonably) tribute if it feels right and a true real mistress, domme too for your time and service; open to other sissies too. Trangenders and crossdresser's welcomed! Must be smooth!

MUST BE REAL, NO FAKES.
(PIC AND VIDEO PROOF A MUST; I'LL DO THE SAME)18+ MUST BE LOCATED IN THE USA, CANADA, UK ONLY.

Kik me; sissyslaveamara

sophiaspanties

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 26, 2015
cherry hill
Good slave

All I read is something something sissy something something that you are prepared to tribute...MistressAmyy 25$ no less and She is Real she is also on KT speak with her but please do not waste her time sissy!

sophiaspanties

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 26, 2015
cherry hill
If she rejects you...

I'll be your kik master when i'm free and will proof and treat and reward you with pic requests=no face (I can be hardcore). I shave when I can, usually 4-5 days to let razor burn dissappear ...i like cheap Panties and occasional donations hehe. Bet 10$ I'm deeper down the sissy rabbit hole!

Featured Threads

New Personals