19 f uk slave here - explore your worst fantasies on me

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016
Heyy, I'm Dani, 19 f uk and a total no limits slave.

Looking for anyone to use me in whatever gross/extreme/dark/twisted ways they like.

PM me and go wild :p

Don't hold back on this slut

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016
I love creativity btw - not just the usual "I'd fuck you" or "I'd use you as a toilet" etc

You can go past the norm with me :)

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
She certainly has limits. Pictures, cam and videos are at least three limits for her. I know this one already.

Heshem123

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 31, 2016
She certainly has limits. Pictures, cam and videos are at least three limits for her. I know this one already.

She also claims to be 19 in all her posts, some of which date back to over a year ago. Dani is evidently lying about more than one thing, and more than likely to be lying about more.

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
I remember when she was 18.
There were on line pictures of Dani a couple of years or so ago but they have long gone and to be honest I think she was actually 16 at the time they were taken.
I reckon that Dani is about 21 or 22 based on the fact she doesn't age but has been on here for a while now. But if you put the name in a search it comes up with a wide range of possible girls who use this moniker.
She drives me mad because she teases but, I enjoy it. I am now 'too old' for her because despite her no limits she does have some.

You have to accept that it is really on line play and she likes to be teased, I sometimes think she reads these things but is really a frustrated young lady whose life is stolen on line minutes because she lives in a very upright family. She dresses perfectly for Sunday, never wears ripped jeans, is always immaculately turned out in front of friends and family.
Then she goes in to her room, strips off her perfect clothes, spreads herself wide, slides a hand in to her immaculately trimmed pussy, as she plays with her clit and imagines all these things that she says she wants to happen to her, actually happening.
Then she has a quiet and polite orgasm, gets a shower, puts on her perfect clothing and goes back to being butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

I hope she reads this and pisses herself with laughter.

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016
woof woof

i regret to inform you that i am yet again horny to be used like a subhuman. please PM me and do your evil worst KT...NO LIMITS :O

kittu1234

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2017
Heyy, I'm Dani, 19 f uk and a total no limits slave.

Looking for anyone to use me in whatever gross/extreme/dark/twisted ways they like.

PM me and go wild :p

Don't hold back on this slut
hiiii dear
I am ready to torture u
kik me id:umamahesh1122

Switch413

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2017
Is be happy to help you out with your "needs" anytime ;) just message me (Kik: Switch413)

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
hiiii dear
I am ready to torture u
kik me id:umamahesh1122

Read the above posts before just blurting out "kik me" she said she has no kik.
As a "dom" it makes you look inexperienced and half assed when you don't pay attention to the details.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Is be happy to help you out with your "needs" anytime ;) just message me (Kik: Switch413)

Same for you. Read the posts before replying she doesn't have kik. You're only proving to her you can't read and pay attention. Not good qualities in a "dom"

Switch413

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2017
Same for you. Read the posts before replying she doesn't have kik. You're only proving to her you can't read and pay attention. Not good qualities in a "dom"

Sorry, I didn't see it in the first time since I skipped the discussion in the middle. PM works fine anyways

Featured Threads

New Personals