Master made me sweep the floor.

FleaCollar

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 28, 2014
It was quite humiliating the day my Master ordered me to stick a broom up my ass and sweep the kitchen floor.

I have quite a tight butt hole so it was pretty difficult to get it up there. I was completely naked in the kitchen and the blinds were up. The top half of me would have been visible to the world outside if anyone would have cared to look over.

My Master watched me laughing at me as I walked around the kitchen awkwardly attempting to sweep the floor. I decided to counteract the humiliation I was suffering by turning it into a little dance.

I wiggled my ass as I moved slowly, clenching my cheeks together as I swept the floor.

My Master then ordered me to masturbate until I came. My pussy was extremely wet indeed as I rubbed it and put three fingers inside me whilst at the same time my Master was ordering me to fuck my ass with the broom.

It didn't take me too long to cum. After my Master had me remove the broom from my ass. He watched as I pulled it slowly from my orifice. And as I yet again felt complete humiliation, for as I pulled out the broom handle I had pooped all over it.

I just threw it away anyway. There's no real harm done I don't suppose.

articfox97

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
You should have kept the broom as a souvenir to remember your shame.

Featured Threads

New Personals