Why you shouldn't jack off in public toilets

master.ful

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 19, 2011
It started when i accepted Little Miss Jay's challenge to join "just a little game".

I wasn't able to complete the original instructions so LMJ kindly ordered me to:-

"Put a peg on each nipple, and give me 10 edges... hold the first one for as long as you can, and then hold it for longer the second time, and even longer the third... each edge MUST be longer than the previous one!
You can rest for just 30 seconds between each (if you can call that a rest, hee hee!)...
When you finish your 10th edge, you can CUM for me, stroke it hard, and stroke it fast, really milk every last drop of cum out of that desperate cock! Thank me out loud all the time you're cumming, imagine kneeling before me, cumming at my command..."

I had to complete it in a public shopping centre toilet. I knew that there were others in there because I could clearly hear talking but thought I was being quiet. I was mortified and humiliated when I opened the door having cum on my hand and tasted a lot of it, and the FEMALE cleaner burst out laughing at me.

Apparently I'm a sad bastard.

I felt terrified. If she knew me or my family, or reported me. I was worried. My dilemma was that this is my local centre. I go every weekday.

The next day I went back in to relieve an itch :) I was doing the business inside when the cubicle door opened. The lady took a photo of me: freezing cold, shirt open and Dick in hand. If this was a fantasy she would be super hot and would domme me or fuck me. None of the above.

She told me to carry on (whilst she laughed) and watched me jack off, told me to smear cum on my face, then clean it up. She took my business card and told me to return next day.

I didn't go.

Next day after the lady toilet cleaner, Mary, sent a text to my work phone telling me that she was going to send the photo of me wanking to my boss unless I wrote "wanker" on my chest then presented myself to her at 1 o'clock on Friday.

I can't lose this job, but am scared either way. Knowing I was in trouble either way, I spoke to her on phone. She said I needed to learn that there's a time and place. She promised to delete the photo and tell no-one if I did what she wanted it seemed that I had no choice. I begged her to delete the picture and accept my apology but she said I had to truly learn my lesson. She also asked me which websites I used, I told her about www.littlemissjay.com/ but I didn't dare mention www.milovana.com! And boy did I feel horny!

So Friday came. I decided that I would go and plead my case. I bought flowers, Red Roses, to give her. When I got to the toilet it was closed. I breathed a sigh of relief but then I heard a laugh behind me. It was her, Mary, the cleaner. I said I’d come to apologise and handed her the flowers. She popped them in her cleaning trolley. I said I’d learned my lesson and I’d never do it again.

She said “I know you’ll never do it again, but first we need a chat. Inside the toilet please”. She held the door open and we went inside. My face was burning and I was blabbering. Once inside she locked the door and put the key in her pocket. She put down the flowers and faced me.

“Open your shirt please, let’s see what you are.”

I didn’t do it. She spoke quietly "OK, no problem. I've just got a few texts to send, Luke Walker". When she used my name I shuddered, she was really going to out me.

I quickly stammered that I'd comply and practically ripped my buttons off.

“Tut, tut” she said (honestly, who actually uses the words?) “I can’t see anything written”.

“I didn’t do it, I thought you wouldn’t mean it”

She handed me a thick black marker pen, like the ones you use for marking furniture boxes. I took off my jacket and shirt and hung them on the door. I sheepishly took the pen and wrote WANKER from nipple to nipple. She was laughing out loud and took a picture.

I began to protest when she silenced me by saying “Take the rest of your clothes off too please”.

“You promised to delete the pictures if I did that”.

“I said if you presented yourself here with it written on you. You failed to do that. If you do everything else I ask today I will delete the photographs I have taken.”

I stripped.

She handed me a bucket filled with cleaning materials. “Clean this place while I watch. Do not bend your knees whilst standing, you either have to bend at the waist or kneel”

I got to it. I scrubbed, mopped, wiped, rinsed and did it all again. She was giggling the whole time. When I wiped the hand driers I was shocked when they started blowing at me.

I cleaned that place to within an inch of its life. I bent over sticking out my butt for her entertainment, kneeling at the toilet bowls, whilst she encouraged me. I heard her taking more pictures but couldn’t do anything about it. I was stuck and had to finish the job.

I heard her speaking quietly and looked up, my cock which had been fairly hard suddenly sprang up even harder. We weren’t alone any more. There was an older woman with her. About 60 years old and quite plump, pretty face though.

The humiliation was excruciating. “Come here” my tormentress said.

I covered my dick with the cleaning bucket and put my other arm across my chest. “Put down the bucket and show mum what you are.” My face burned, I had tears in my eyes as I put down the bucket and put my hands at my sides.

I was told to turn around, pose, smile, and dance for them while they took more pictures.
They told me to stop. “Was that fun?” her mum asked. “TELL THE TRUTH” she shouted.

“I do enjoy the humiliation, but I don’t like the pictures.”

“Mary tells me she promised to delete her pictures if you learned your lesson. Have you learned your lesson Luke Walker?”

“Yes I have. Toilets are for convenience stops NOT for wanking in”

“Good answer. Mary, please delete your pictures” and to my enormous relief she did so. She even showed me the empty phone. My shoulders relaxed and my cock started to droop.

“Now, there’s just one more thing …” Mary’s mum said, “You exposed yourself in front of my daughter and you need to be taught a lesson.

“She told me to take my clothes off!” I protested.

“Mum, you still have your pictures don’t you?” said Mary with a wicked grin.

“Oh yes, and unless Mr Luke Walker here make ME happy they’re going online, to his boss, and I’ll print them and pit them up all around this centre. What does Luke WANKER think of that?”

“What do I have to do?”

“My house, number three Adam and Eve Street, seven o’clock tonight. Bring roses; those flowers you got Mary are nice. One night for you to do everything I want, no permanent marks, nothing you don’t want to do. Then I’ll delete my pictures and we’ll forget all about it”

“By the way, what’s your milovana username and password? Yes, Mary told me about your little fetish.”

I was caught again (but my dick stirred a little). I told her I’d be there, I told her my login details, I was ashamed of myself.

“I’ll come but you promise that will be the end of it?”

“Yes of course”, she laughed. I nodded my agreement.

“What shall I call you?” I asked.

“Call me Bitch” she replied. “Now get dressed and get out of here”. I turned to the sinks and went to turn on the tap to wash off the marking on my chest. “Leave it! I want to see that when you get to my house”.

I nodded, humiliated, and regretting that I’d worn a white shirt. I got dressed quickly and asked if I could leave. The roared with laughter and opened the door.

So now I belong to Bitch for a night – but that story is for another day.

iluvXTRMcbt

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 8, 2012
good story i like the continued blackmail. looking forward to reading the next part.

Featured Threads

New Personals