White Women Have The Finest Feet and Legs.

MrG

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 28, 2013
I am a black male and ever since I can remember I have been infatuated and turned on by womens feet. As I grew older this did not abate and I found my self watching womens feet at every opportunity that presented itself. I think I notice in adolescence that it was the white women who most frequently had the most beautiful feet. Nice feet on black women was rare and even to today I can count on one hand the number of black women I have seen with nice to beautiful feet. Asian women follow white women closely then Latino or Hispanic. Black women are not even on the board. What's up with that. The lord must be racist. :D

I see black women in the spring and summer and I hope, wish and pray that they had nice feet but alas...they have feet that are not too distinguishable from men's feet. (I DO NOT look at men's feet as I have no interest in men )

Corns, bunions, calloused and flat, that's the rule of the day when it comes to black women and their feet. If it were based only on black womens feet I am sure I would not be the foot fetish that I am.

I had this discussion with many black men and for the most part they agree and admit that black womens feet are often monsters.

Featured Threads

New Personals