Dare picture competition

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
As a reward, the first one to post his dare picture and link it here (both elements must be present) will get 3 points instead of 2. Similarly, the last one to post it will get only 1 point instead of 2.

I'm going to update the first post of this thread to reflect this new rule.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
I cannot edit the first post anymore, so here is version 1.1 of the dare picture contest rules:

Dare picture contest 1.1

The contest opposes from 4 to 10 players, each must be able and willing to take and upload pictures to the Net and link to them from here on KinkTalk.

The contest counts as many turns as there are players. Each turn goes as follows:

• One player is designated as the challenger, the others are the challengees.
  • The Challenger describes a picture in detail, including what must be seen on the picture (body parts, objetcs, background, words, etc.)
  • The Challengees have one week to take that picture, or they may also choose to opt out (for any reason: they do not dare to take it, they lack one element, they are out of town, etc.).
  • Those who take the picture upload it to the Net and put a link to it on this thread. If the picture is valid (it contains all the elements required by the Challenger), the Challengee wins 2 points. The Challenger too can take that picture, but he wins only 1 point by doing it.
  • The first Challengee to post his picture earns an additional point (3 in total), while the last to post loses one point (so 1 point in total).
  • Those who do not take the picture lose 1 point (points can go negative). The Challenger does not lose any point if he does not take that picture.
  • The Challenger receives one point per Challengee who did NOT take the picture.
  • If no Challengee took the picture, the Challenger MUST do it and upload the picture. If he does not, instead of earning points during that turn, he loses 10 points.

After each player has been in the role of Challenger the score indicates who is the most daring and who is the ultimate chicken.

The idea is that, when you are the Challenger, you have to propose a picture dare that is hard enough that few will dare to take it but he must be ready to take it himself or lose 10 points. A delicate line to toe, I believe.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Your pictures are due in two days. Posting them late will not count. Each missing picture will give me 1 point and cost each of you one point.

Remember the bonus for posting first!

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
I didn't manage to take the photo yet :( Hope to do so this evening!

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
No one else has taken a picture yet? Maybe I can still win the 3 points? :rolleyes:

Yes, looks like it... If Josh is not faster...

Also, I would like to invite those who know they won't take that picture to say it so that we can continue as soon as those who plan to do it are done.

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
I wasn't able to do this one :( it was tooo risky for me, especially that nearly all the people present nearby were all my friends

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
OK, whoever wants to join this contest, just post the requested dare picture here.

The dare is described here: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showpost.php?p=21728&postcount=16

The rules of the contest are described here: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showpost.php?p=21766&postcount=22

If you want to participate but do not want to take the first dare, just say so (this will give me one point and make you lose one), but make sure to have at least one picture of yourself in an album here on KinkTalk.

The time limit is tomorrow, the 12th of June at 11h07 AM GMT+1. At this point I will calculate the points of all the players and no more player will be accepted. I'll update the list of players and the next Challenger (The Evil One) will post his dare.

superfruit

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 7, 2011
I'd like to join the contest, but I won't be doing the first dare. Besides, at this stage it's pretty clear it'll be Nekhard losing ten points over this, or doing the dare himself ;)

the photo of me is in the slave album i uploaded today.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
I'd like to join the contest, but I won't be doing the first dare. Besides, at this stage it's pretty clear it'll be Nekhard losing ten points over this, or doing the dare himself ;)

the photo of me is in the slave album i uploaded today.

Pretty clear, pretty clear... There is still more than half a day. And if I have to take that picture, I'll do it and earn yet one more point while all of you will be at -1. That will give me a good headway.

But still, I did not expect that I was going to compete against chickens!

Anyway, Superfruit, your candidacy is accepted and you are in the competition. Dannythegr8 too. I'm going to update the player list ASAP.

It would be cool to hear from everybody else, at least to tell they are forfeiting this dare.

Last edited:

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
The player list is now:

1. Nekhard
2. The Evil One
3. Joht2891
4. Joshdavis24
5. BamaSwitch
6. NudeGuy
7. Superfruit
8. Dannythegr8

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
This is all very exciting Nekhard, you and this flock of chickens....
Is that what you'd call it? A flock? Lol.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013

What's sure is that I won't join the flock and lose 10 points. If indeed none of them dares to take that picture, I'll do it.

But let's see, they still have 12h to prove they have balls.

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com

LOL... And I like how you re-upped me for the contest! I think we should have pictures that both sexes can do so that you can join in on the fun.

Unless YOU are chicken of course.... :D

I have a few hours left so I'll try to get this one done....:rolleyes:

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
I have a few hours left so I'll try to get this one done....:rolleyes:

That's worth it. You'll get 3 points if you do it before anybody else, which will make you 4 points ahead of anybody (except me).

Featured Threads

New Personals