Thatguyyy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 9, 2015
25 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

Hi there,

I'm seeking a mistress of any age for long term ownership and control of myself through chat, pictures and videos focusing on chastity/cum control.

About Me
I'm a 25 year old white male with over 5 years of experience within a slave role, online and offline. I love to be controlled and have my boundaries pushed with new and interesting tasks.

What I'm Looking For
I'm looking for a strong woman who knows how to control a slave and loves the thought of having a guy who will be ready to follow any rules and tasks whenever she tells me to.
My perfect idea of a Domme would be someone who has a list of rules set out for me to follow straight away, someone who expects me to have regular contact with her and someone who is ready to give me regular tasks whether it be while I'm talking to her or in my own time ready for her to look at; ideally a mix of both.

Kinks
Chastity
Cum control
Edge play
Anal
Bondage
Semi/hidden public

Among other kinks, I am always prepared to try anything new that will push myself to new and interested areas.

Limits
Face
Blood/Scat
Social suicide
Full public

Toys
For anyone wondering about toys I believe these should be chosen by whoever is in control as they are the ones that would be setting the tasks. Anything that I'm told I should have would be brought as soon as possible, within reason.

Thank you for taking your time to read this ad and if you're interested in talking further please send me a message, if you would prefer to talk on any other app just let me know as I am on various like Kik etc. I hope to hear from the perfect person very soon!

• Kinks:
Chastity, cum control, cum play, edge play, anal, bondage, semi/hidden public, femdom, control

• Experience:
Over 5 years on and offline

• Limits:
Face, blood, toilet play, social suicide, full public

Featured Threads

New Personals