Tasks for a dirty slut?

Markergirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 20, 2016
This slut is looking for some painful/pleasurable tasks for my pussy, clit, tits and nipples. I've recently become intrigued by tacks but am afraid they will puncture the skin. I am looking for some different tasks to cause pain to my tits, nipples, clit and pussy. Anyone wanna play? ;) xoxo

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
Fill your pussy with markers, then roll a dice.
The number you get is how many markers you will add.
Add each extra marker after a edge, after (dice roll) in minutes.

Eg.
Roll 4, edge add a marker wait 4 minutes, then edge and add another marker, etc...

Dublinkik

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 18, 2017
Greeti Mistress
Male sub here 26 years old
Plz add me kik -- Dublinkik
Skype sunny.dannel1

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
Well let's just start with something simple. Get your hairbrush and spread your legs nice and wide. Now you are going to start with 25 nice hard spanks on your cunt. Make sure every spank is hard. Now the penalty stage. Your legs must stay spread open at all times. If you close your legs after any spank you will start your spanking over and add 5 spanks to your punishment.
Good luck and give me a report on how this hors. Either here or pm.

Markergirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 20, 2016
Well let's just start with something simple. Get your hairbrush and spread your legs nice and wide. Now you are going to start with 25 nice hard spanks on your cunt. Make sure every spank is hard. Now the penalty stage. Your legs must stay spread open at all times. If you close your legs after any spank you will start your spanking over and add 5 spanks to your punishment.
Good luck and give me a report on how this hors. Either here or pm.

Yes sir, I'll get right on this :) thank you.

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
Good girl.make it hurt and I want that cunt red

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
put your binder clamps on your nipples and pussy and then tie some string or rope to those clamps and wrap 1 end around the door and close the door. Its like a catch 22 will you do it quick and painfully or try to slowly pull them off for less pain but last longer?

Markergirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 20, 2016
put your binder clamps on your nipples and pussy and then tie some string or rope to those clamps and wrap 1 end around the door and close the door. Its like a catch 22 will you do it quick and painfully or try to slowly pull them off for less pain but last longer?

Oh my! I did this and it felt like they were gonna rip off... I did not like this at all...but thank you.

John303

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 6, 2016
Tacks

Build yourself a tack bra, where for 15mins while exercising. For more tasks like. johnstuart303

iamksoma

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 2, 2016
do you have a hairbrush with bristles? preferably a round brush?
Edge a few times, and get yourself wetter and more ready. When you feel you can take it, insert the bristle end of the brush.
Fuck yourself with it, slowly at first, but try to get at least slowly more aggressive.
Cum from that twice.

Markergirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 20, 2016
This slut is looking for some painful/pleasurable tasks for my pussy, clit, tits and nipples. I've recently become intrigued by tacks but am afraid they will puncture the skin. I am looking for some different tasks to cause pain to my tits, nipples, clit and pussy. Anyone wanna play? ;) xoxo

Bumping this old thread for fun ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals