United States (West of the Rockies)

KINKYSUB1

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 20, 2016
28 year old slave female seeking a dominant male of any age

My submission is a natural inborn feeling, and at times a surging and powerful force inside me that only a respectable and knowledgeable Master can recognise, control and manage, for He understands how my nature influences my behaviour and how temptations to act outside of its drive can easily lead me astray and away from my primary focus: to please and to be found pleasing. He, too, manages and controls His Own natural state, sharing with me through a power exchange between us, bonding me tightly to Him, His needs with mine. my submission to such a Master allows for me to feel more aware and alive inside and out, bringing me to a feeling i cherish: ' at home '.

When i am not in the presence of my Master and i have choices to make - i will perform them to the best of my abilities and within the boundaries and guidance He has allowed me.

Am kinda new to the lifestyle..But I will be glad if you can write me on jmaya67 at h o t m a i l dot cum, so that i can share all about me and my pics

• Kinks:
Above all else my primary focus shall be to please my Master, hoping that He finds me pleasing in all that i do, whether i am in His presence or not. my Master knows of my potential, learning more about me in each day i am with Him. He trusts that i will act in accordance with what He perceives of my potential - He knows what is best for me and how important it is that i set a good example for other females who may be present around me.

• Experience:
i have no will of my own other than that which falls within the context of the rules i have selected and of that which is needed to pursue the ambitions i am allowed to seek out as according to the permissions i have received from my Master. i will report to Him my progress in such matters to receive His favor or His guidance in making whatever steps may be required to move ahead so that i am successful.

• Limits:
i will thank my Master for the discipline and punishments i receive, specifying what i received and expressing the reason as to why i was given them.

stevesilence

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 16, 2015
you seem perfect

PM me so i can break you in and make you my own or you can kik me at xxstevesilencexx

Featured Threads

New Personals