Tortured by girls

Frillypantyboy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 23, 2010
Sam Aze was an average 16 year old boy. He had two sisters who liked to give him wedgies and humiliate him, who were both older at the age of 19, but they no longer lived with him. One day his parents had to go out for the 4-day weekend on a business meeting, and they hired a baby sitter to watch him since they weren't conident enough in him to leave him alone, and his sisters would probably be to busy to look after him. So they hired Zooey Salon, a 21 year old girl who had been greatly sought-after in the baby sitting world, who had been a popular sitter for many years. Since she had the weekend off, she was hired to watch Sam.

As Sam's parents were leaving, he spotted Zooey pulling up in the driveway in her car, and saw her talking to her parents. She was a tall, dark haired girl who had wavy, long hair with thick and heavy bangs which brought out her cute face and dark blue eyes. She had large breasts and a decent sized butt, but was an utterly gorgeous girl who instantly started to make Sam feel feelings of lust towards. With her she had a small suitcase, since it was a long weekend. She came into the house, and greeted Sam kindly. Sam pointed her into the direction of the guess room, where she put down her stuff.

Sam attempted to be as cool and confident as possible, with the great looking and naturally pretty Zooey around. His cock couldn't sit still though, as even being near Zooey made it sputter with the greatest ease. ''How 'bout you take your shower now while I make supper?'' pondered Zooey, which was ok with Sam as it gave him the chance to wash off and collect himself again before the big meal. Sam started the shower, and washed himself off with cold water, trying to keep down his erection. After he was done and he was clean, he got dressed with a pair of his nicest undies, a blue pair of tighty whiteys... except they were blue, not white. He slipped on some tight shorts to keep his cock from showing, and a nice muscle shirt to perhaps impress Zooey.

He went downstairs, and could hear movement coming from the guess room. He entered the room and was amazed by the sight... it was Zooey, in just her panties and a shirt! His cock insantly shot up and pressed tightly in his pants, invisible to her. Zooey just smiled and pleasently scolded him; ''There was no lock, hah, you should knock before you enter!'' She was standing there in a white blouse and bright pink panties, very sexy and silky bikini-cut style. She didn't bother to coverup as only her panties were on display, and instead invited Sam onto her bed. Sam, amazed by the situation, jumped at the chance and entered the room.

Zooey instantly tugged down his pants, laughing. ''There, now we're even little boy!'' Little did she know she revealed his massive boner and his kiddy-like underwear, which utterly humiliated Sam. Zooey being so much bigger, meant she could shove him onto the ground easily, and took off his shorts. She then wrestled him and removed his shirt, leaving him in his underwear. ''Haha, I know you liked me to much. I'm going to do to you to all the kids I babysit - make your life a living hell.'' She, still holding Sam down easily, a took out a pair of frilly pink handcuffs and cuffed Sam's hands together, and pulled on his underwear, cuffing them to the doorknob of the door with another pair. The wedgie barely hurt, but Sam was feeling exposed. Zooey took out a phone and snapped many pictures of Sam, and even lowered the front of his undies and took a snap of his revealed erect penis. ''I just sent the pics to me computer at home, now I have blackmail. So the torture can begin!'', boasted Zooey with glee, to Sam's miserable reaction.

-

Before Sam even knew what hit him, his undies were untied and he was forced outside into the backyard. Zooey pulled Sam's undewear down, which caused the last bit of Sam's pride to dry out, as he only had shame left, standing there outside totally nude with a major erection infront of an amazing women he had a major crush on. Zooey had put on a pair of shorts to cover her panties, but her pressence even like this still made Sam very horny. She pulled out of her bag a pair of pink panties, a thong that had alot of material in the front. She placed the pair onto the ground and pointed at Sam to step into them.

With his hands tied and gagged, he had no choice. Zooey then pulled the panties up, fixing them into place. His butt was totally exposed as the back of the panties contained zero material, but the front was fully covered, and his balls were cradled with secure comfort, very tightly. ''There panties will not rip Sam, they're 100% polyester and industrial tailored. They're also designed to torture your front as much as possible without actually damaging anything, so dont worry, your kids are safe. The result though is extreme pain and suffering, and most of the preasure will be placed on the most gentle parts of your body.'' Sam felt as low as he could possibly be, a moment away from excruciating pain from his crush, when she hit even worse. ''Not that your cock doesn't deserve the extra torture, considering how tiny and pathetic it is.''

At that, she placed a rope through the font of the thong's leghole giving him a massive melvin, and looped it around a strong tree branch. She pulled up on the rope, and lifted Sam totaly off his feet. Once he was 6 feet off, she tied the rope off and left him hanging there while she ate dinner. Sam's butt was on fire and felt awful with the thick and tough fabric stretching it out, and the friction between his legs was pure torture. But like Zooey said, the real pain was in the front. The panties had crushed his balls, and were smashing against his no longer erect cock. His front was being squeezed tightly, and he was finding it hard to breath with all the preasure on such delicate parts. To make things worse, it felt like he was being split apart by the fabric between his legs, and his agony had only begun.

He started to understand fully the power of the panties. They were created for the soul purpose to torture the wearer's crotch, and every time he moved or adjusted his weight, he could feel another tug towards his butt, which was being ripped apart by the fabric. His crotch was also being explored so fully by the front of the panties, that he started to tear up from his suffering. He started to moan in pain, and his crying was the least of his concerns. He pondered to himself what he had done to deserve such agony, and why the apparently very nice Zooey was being so awful to him and causing so much pain to him. Every time he moaned, his body would tense up, which caused another jolt of sorrow to his crotch. Every time he took a breath, it felt like ten men were kicking him swear in his balls. He had never imagined how badly a simple wedgie could hurt.

After about two hours, Zooey finally came out again, with a large paddle. ''Since your front is probably bleeding right now, I felt I should do the same to your back.'' She took a swing at his butt, and spanked him with the large stick of wood, which caused his entire body to move, which meant he had to shake, putting what felt like another ten tons on his willy. She pelted him with spank, after spank, after spank, and after 30 minutes his behind was beat red and super soar. His cock was so crushed he couldn't feel anything else anymore but it, which meant every second was filled with another surge of misery. She wasn't done her torture yet, and took a strong swing at his crotch with the paddle, which caused him to scream into the gag, crying worse than he ever could have imagined. Zooey tied on 50 pound leg weights on both of his legs, which added another 100 pounds of pure awfulness onto his already suffering front. ''I'll leave you like this 'til morning, then the real torture can begin. Oh yeah, and I'm not cleaning up that mess you made in your panties. Good night lil' faggot.''

-

After a sleepless night of pure torture, Zooey had finally come out and let Sam down. His front was so crushed he couldn't even feel it anymore, and thanks to the special power of the panties, they were pefectly intact and he hadn't bled one ounce, despite the great pain. She helped him ''relax'' and was laying in a pool of very cold water in his bathtub, which felt great on his heated body parts. He was handcuffed to a pole outside of the tub, leaving him unable to move out of his pool of freezing water. Finally, Zooey entered the room, wearing a pair of blue jeans and a white shirt. ''Is your numbness gone? Can we start today's torture?'' asked Zooey, knowing his answer. Sam was totally nude and couldn't conceal his nakedness, but Zooey had seen everything already so Sam stopped trying long ago. She uncuffed him from the pole and gave him a towel, which Sam used to dry off with.

Once he was totally dry, Zooey cuffed his arms behind his back again, and lead him down into the guess room, where she forced him onto the bed. ''Ok Sam, I'm going to put this blue thong on you now. It's exactly like the one from yesterday, except one little thing - it's see-through and really lacy, which is going to rub your butt more. Your front will still get the same torture and will be cradled the same way - but now your backside will suffer more thanks to the fricton of the lace'', declared Zooey, with sadistic glee. ''Mistress Zooey, what is my torture for today?'', asked Sam, knowing the answer will only result in more of his suffering anyway. ''Alright then, let's get on it. You're still full from the dogfood I made you eat from before the bath right?''.... ''Yes'', Sam replied.

Sam was forced onto his feet, as Zooey pulled the back of the panties, dragging him by them to the door. She forced him outside onto his front yard, where she pulled out some things from her purse. She forced a gag onto Sam, and a pair of loose cuffs to his legs, making it hard for him to walk. ''Ok now, we're going to go for a walk around the block a few times'', boasted Zooey, shoving the panties deep into his butt, causing him to moan in agony as the material was forced through his soar and tender legs, rubbing him in an uncormtable way. The fabric quickly bunched up on his front, pulling at his junk. Zooey casually walked around, looking stunning, making Sam stay next to her, having his lacy and see-through undies shoved deeply up his bottom. Sam was close to tears already, with every inch of his body shaking in terror at the thought of someone seeing him like that, totally nude other thank a skimpy pair of undies that were basicially transparent.

Finally Zooey and Sam passed by a group of young and good looking girls, who all screamed in delight at the half-nude boy. They all wanted to feel Sam up and Zooey gladly let them. A blonde had her hands on his chest, feeling his nipples up. An asain girl had her hands between his legs, feeling the hairless gap. A redhead was stroking his cock very hardly, and a brunette girl was groping both of his buttcheeks, very tightly and without care of Sam's moans. Another girl was standing back, taking pics, while Zooey laughed along side another girl. Sam wanted to die, as he had never been so humiliated in all his life, and was crying so hard he couldn't see. All of the girls were feeling him up so fully, and were gripping him very hard and unfairly, oblivious to how hard they were squishing some parts of his body, all of which were soar. They had clearly never felt most of the limbs before, as they had no idea how to handle them without causing pain.

What made things worse was there mean spirited comments. ''Wow, his cock is so tiny. Watch how he crys out when I pull it!'' - ''His nipples are so soft and I love how far they can be squished'' - ''His buttocks are sublime - can I pull these panties?'' After about a half an hour, they all had to go very badly and left the panting and miserable Sam, lying on the grass with his cock covered in leafs and dirt, with the panties around his ankles. Zooey finally came around and picked Sam up, who had very obviously been felt up for a very long time and had suffered quite the few blows to the behind. She pulled the panties back up, and wedgied them firmly into his cheeks once again. She walked him back home and made him stand in the corner, with the panties pressed deep into his butt. ''I'm gonna let you rest for a moment before the new torture begins - oh yeah, by the way, your parents called. Their meeting went great! They want to stay there for an extra two weeks since they'e on the brink of a huge breakthrough with their sister company. And since it's Summer, we'll be able to spend the two weeks together! Every day will be more fun than the last!''

Last edited:

Frillypantyboy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 23, 2010
After along time, Sam was finally shaven fom head to toe, other than the hair on his head and eyebrows. Zooey had made sure to shave every part of his body, including legs, arms, stomach, chest, and of course between the legs, as he was spread eagled in the bathroom. After she was finished, she forced him into the shower, and turned on the cold water, which washed off all the hair and soap. Once she was done, she tossed a towel at Sam who used it to dry off. ''Ok, fag, now you're going to have a little play date with a kid my buddy Emily is babysitting. We want to go out tonight so we'll have our Katy watch the two of you. Since you two are such fags this will be nice for the two of you, you can get tortured together. Now slip on these panties.'' Sam had no choice and had pretty much given up by then so he slipped on a white, transparent, lacy thong that was of the same kind as the other two, though it felt odd in the front. He wondered why she had so many - she must have done this alot. Afterwards his hands were once again tied behind his back and was lead downstairs, where he sat on a couch.

Ten minutes later, Sam heard a knock on the door, and two girls entered the room, with a strange-looking boy tied up just like Sam was, wearing a thong exactly like he was, only pink. He noticed his cock was even smaller than his thanks to the see-though panties. ''Ok, Katy, this is Sam. Just take care of him and Jim for a few hours. Nothing's off limits, just have fun!'' declared Zooey, as she guided Jim to sit next to Sam on the couch. Before she left she made sure to gag the both of them, leaving the two teenagers in nothing but see-through thongs on a couch, fully naked and totally shaven otherwise. Jim was 18, and Sam was 16, both way to young for the kind of torture they had endured. The dark-haired and attractive Katy took out two strange looking remote controls.

''Ok homos, your fun is about to begin. Incase you didn't notice, you are both wearing vibrating panties.'' Sam had noticed a strange, cool feeling in the front, but hadn't thought much of it. ''Stand up!'', ordered Katy, and the two both shot up instantly. She pulled the back of both of their underwear, stabbing the fabric deep into their backsides, and chaffing both of them greatly by the frilly undergarments. Both were moaning into their gags, already in pain by Katy's strong pulling. Sam was then untied, and was told to lay on his back on the ground. His arms were tied above his head to the legs of the heavy coffe table, and both of his legs were tied to the legs of the couch, which meant he was spread eagled on the ground. She then forced Jim ontop of Sam, and tied him in exactly the same way, lying ontop of Sam! They were both forced to stare at eachother, as they were both the same size. Their bodies were both pressed against eachother, and their cocks were tightly ontop of eachothers, only stopped from the fabric of their thongs. Both still had horrible wedgies and were greatly soar, making the whole ordeal a miserable and awful experience.

Sam, to his utter humiliation, was getting deeply turned on, and so was Jim. Both quickly sprouted erections and couldn't look eachother in the eye. Suddenly, a loud buzzing erupted into the air. The vibrating panties were turned on to high instantly, and both of them were forced to start moaning in pleasure, as their bodies filled with joy. Sam had never felt such a burst of feeling, and since the panties were wedgied so deep into his butt, the vibating sensation was very deep and could be felt in all of his lower body, and he assumed Jim felt the same. Eventually Sam started to move his body back and forth, which increased the wedgie as the underwear was brushed by the carpet, causing him a great deal of pain. But what mad it unbearable was how his cock was feeling, it needed to explode. Jim was humping Sam, and was trying to kiss him but was stopped by the gag, which Sam hated and was disgusted by. But he was so horny he liked it and returned the favour, humping Jim back with his pantied cock. He could no longer control himself and was betrayed by his own body.

Eventually Sam and Jim both orgasmed, and had exploded into their panties, which stopped there from being a mess. Sam however, could smell somthing revolting. Jim had wet himself in more than one way, as his urine soaked panties pressed against Sam's, soaking his own aswell. Both were sweating heavily, and panting deeply into their gags, still pressing longingly against eachother. Jim didn't seem to get the message though, and continued to try to hump Sam, which was hard as both were tied in the same way and it was hard to gain any leverage on him. Sam, who was very homophobic, was hating this experience even worse than the hanging melvin. He was disgusted by the actions of Jim, and even more angry at his own actions towards the situation. He was drenched from the head to toe in Jim's urine and sweat, in great pain from the grating wedgie Jim was applying to him, and every second was filled with his awful feelings as his entire body was forced against Jim's, meaning he couldn't stop feeling Jim every single second.

''Ok, you two fags seem to be having fun, so I'll just leave you like this for a few hours, assuming Zooey and Emily come back tonight, but they usually spend all night out. And they'll both probably be drunk, so they'll be hung over. So it could be 10 or so hours for the two of you, I'll just leave the vibration on, is that ok with you? Ok good. You'll probably orgasm again soon, you just need to cool down a bit. Before they come I'll make sure to bathe the two of you, you're ok doing it together right? Awesome! Oh yeah, and I need to feed you some of that dog food, as I have to make sure you dont starve. So I'll just turn off the lights and leave you two here alone. Sam, I think Jim has problems with keeping his stuff in, and according to Emily, he was forced to eat alot of beans, so he may be gassy, and I wouldn't count on him not soiling himself again, except number two next time. Oh yeah... I forgot'...''

Katy walked over to a pile of clothing, and pulled out a pink thong and a blue one, the same ones from the hanging melvin and the walk outside. She put the pink one on Sam, and the blue on Jim, removed their gags, and taped their mouths and heads together, allowing Jim to slide his tongue down Sam's throat with ease. Before she left, she made sure to kick them both square into the balls, but because of the angle and how their legs were so forced apart she missed and mostly only hit Sam, which made him arch his back with pain, forcing the wedgie to rub more against the carpet, shoving the wedgie even deeper, which smashed against his balls, which resulted in more pain, which began the cycle again. Jim was clearly very into Sam, and Sam was to tired to fight back, and couldn't see anything but the panties on his head. But then the lights were turned off, which meant everything was pitch black and he couldn't see a thing, but could feel so much and was in so much pain.

Jim was making out with Sam, who couldn't stop him since their heads were tied together. His balls were in utter agony, beacause of the kick, the wedgie was massive and he started to get a frontal from Sam's continued humping. The fully charged vibrating panties were causing him to build up again, and Jim continued to press tightly against his body, filling every second with unimaginable torture. To make thing unbearable, he knew it would continue for another 10 hours, and even after it was over, he would be forced to eat tons of dog food and then bathe with this sick freak who was making his way with him. He could smell something awful, and it was clearly Jim who had farted an awful fart which filled Sam's lungs with cyanide. Then Sam began to orgasm again.

-

Sam's awful night was over, and finally he was in the backyard washing off everything with a hose. He was finally free, and Jim was forced to clean up in the bathroom, where Zooey was watching him. He was the lucky one, as both Emily and Katy were watching Sam, who had been humped and groped all night long by Jim, once Jim managed to get one of his hands free, which he used to lower Sam's panties and do... some things Sam didn't want to think about. Jim's awful breath had permeated his lungs, and had made Sam sick to his stomach. Once he was done, Katy went over and tied his arms behind his back again, ready for a new day of unbearable torture. He was carried back into the house, where Jim stood against the corner fully naked like he was, and tied in the same way. Sam was very happy someone would suffer with him, and someone as awful as him made it better, though he hoped they wouldn't be in the same room after all Jim had done to him last night. That faggot deserved it he thought.

Sam felt the gag being put on, along with a blindfold. ''Ok, we're going to take Jim seperate, downstairs into the basement for his daily torture. We wouldn't want him to have any pleasure in this, would we?'' Sam was so used to Zooey's haunting voice he knew it from heart, and recognized it instantly. He could feel fabric being slipped on, and no doubt it was another thong, that cupped his balls exactly like the other ones. It was pulled up his back, giving him yet another monstrous wedgie. ''Ok Sammy boy, we're going to go for a run, so please, be coorperative while we secure your panties to the treadmill!'' Sam could feel himself being brought over and placed onto the running torture machine, and could feel as both of the sides of his underwear were attached to the handbars of the contraption. He was totally blindfolded, gagged, and tied and was totally naked other than a probably see-through thong infront of three hot girls and was about to be tortured. Just another day in his life.

He felt the tread begin, and he easily managed to keep up with it, despite his lack of vision and balance. Very soon, it was turned onto high and he was forced to sprint as fast as he could, but eventually, he tripped and fell, meaning the wedgie was turned into a burning hanging one, and his entire body shot into pain as the fabric shot into his crack and pulled tightly on his cock. He tryed to get back onto his feet, but could not manage, and his legs were being scraped by the moving treadmill, rocking him back and forth and stabbing the wedgie deeper into his ass. The angle meant most of his weight was being supported by the front, crunching his private parts tightly by the rocking undergarments. He was moaning into his gag, suffering horrible pain. Finally it was over and he could feel himelf be let back onto his feet, and then his gag removed and he himsef untied.

''Ok fag, we needed a warm up. The real run begins. You're going to be our doll today. Jim is downstairs being belted, we decided to focus on him today for what he did you last night.'' His gag was removed and he ws untied, and was brought into the guessroom by the three girls. A pink, frilly bra was placed infront of him, and the girls told him to put it on. After, two fake breasts were given to him, and he slipped them on, making it look like he had a modestly big chest. The thong was removed, and a bright pink pair of silky, see-through granny panties were sipped onto him. Afterwards, a tight tank-top and a pair of tight skinny jeans, and lastly a pair of pink socks. Sam was feeling very strange, dressed up all frilly like a doll, and didn't enjoy being made to cross dress infront of such pretty girls.

Zooey applied some make-up, including lip-stick, blush and many others. Finally, a wig was placed on his head, a dark haired one with thick bangs like Zooey's. He was brought over to a long mirror where he could see his entire body, and he looked like a total babe, with firm, perky breasts covered by a frilly tank-shirt, a pair of sexy jeans, covering a pair of very feminite undergarments that were not visible, but Sam knew full well how they felt. Combined with the attractive wig and genuine make-up job, it was impossible to tell that Sam was actually a girl, as even with the tight jeans, the petiteness of his junk made it impossible to notice. He was massaged very sensually by Zooey, who had her hand on his butt. ''Did I ever tell you I was a lesbian?''

Last edited:

Frillypantyboy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 23, 2010
''I'm going to mount you tonight after your torture is done, is that alright, Sam...antha?'' asked Zooey, sensually, as she rubbed her hand against the inside of Sam's tight jeans, over the panties, but under the pants. After Sam's cock raised a few inches higher in his pants, pressing against Zooey's hands, he nodded in agreement. Meanwhile, Jim was downstairs, in nothing but a pink see-through thong (the same kind as the other ones), with his arms tied above him to a chain on the ceiling, with his legs tied to a weight. After a while of horrible waiting, Zooey, Katy, and Emily came down. ''Sam is upstairs tied up in vibrating panties, getting nice and ready for tonight. In the meantime, we'll make you suffer for the pleasure you experienced last night!'', boasted Zooey, knowing full well she was in control and loving every minute of Jim's deserved humiliation. Each of the three of them picked up a paddle that were resting on the table, and Emily removed Jim's gag, in order to hear his screaming. Since they were in the basement, it would help block out his screams.

''Please, let me go...'' - Jim was cut off, as Zooey pelted his bottom hard with the wooden paddle. Jim shouted out in pain, as the hard object had struck his butt with intense momentum. ''We did not say you could speak, faggot!'' Zooey contined to smash the paddle into his left cheek, and Katy did the same do his right, both standing ready in a leveraged angle, as his bottom was destroyed by the speeding wood. He screamed out in awful agony, crying tears instantly. Bored, Emily decided to do the same to his petite cock, which left Jim with no sensitive part of his body that was not being struck. After about an hour of utter spanking torture, Zooey grabbed the back of his thong, and shoved it up his bloody bum, forcing him to moan in defeat and total humiliaton. Emily and Katy helped Zooey pull the back of the string, and all them put all of their remaining energy into shoving the fabric high up his back, and it battered his already suffering body into even more missery.

After two hours, the three girls came back upstairs, who found Sam spread eagled on the couch in his girl clothing as they had left him. Little did Sam know, but the pink granny panties they had forced onto him were of the vibrating variety, but the only turned it on a bit, meaning he was prevented from climaxing, and was forced into onstop arrousal for the two hours. He heard all of Jim's screams and whines, and could do nothing to help him, not that he would have even if he could. Instead he was tied still wearing all of his girl clothing. ''Ok faggot, now the real fun begins. We just tortured that other fag down there for a long time, and we're tired and sweaty. Plus, you need a shower, so since we're all girls, heh... we're gonna all take one together in the large shower down stairs!'' Sam's eyes opened wide at the thought of showering with the three of them, and before he could fully understand the situation, he was untied and dragged downstairs. As he entered the lower part of the house, he saw Jim, hanging by the front of a pink thong, crying in the corner, with his bottom really bloody. They must have totally destroyed the guy.

Finally they entered the large bathroom, and Sam was stripped naked again, and then made to wear one of those strange thongs they seemed to have dozens of. ''You'll have to shower in that tight thing, we cant your tiny cock moving around during the shower on us. So we'll keep it nice and safe in that thong.'' Afterwards, Sam was treated to an amazing sight, the horny teenager saw the three girls all remove their clothing, and his cock grated raw againt the panties as his erection was massive. Zooey had on a cute pink hip-hugging pair of boyshorts, and a pink form fitting bra. Emily had a black thong, and a blue push-up bra, while Katy had a lacy pair of regular panties with a matching black lacy bra. The amazing sight of the three perfect looking girls in their skimpy undies made Sam so horny he was getting dizzy, and the vibrating panties had forced him onto the edge of exploding. Sam was surprised to see Zooey's modest underwear, as he would have imagined her as more of a prude in the underwear department. They all removed their underwear, and after binding Sam's hands, they all got into the shower together, naked, other than Sam who's thong forced his cock into place.

They all embraced eachother, and the silly girls had alot of fun soaping eachother up, along with Sam. They giggled and flailed around in the warm water, rubbing their body parts against eachother's, and even Sam got quite a few legs and bottoms pressed against his crotch. After a few minutes they decided they were clean enough to begin taking a bath, and as they showered,they let the soapy water collect on the bottom of the tub. When it was almost full, Zooey removed Sam's thong, leaving him naked! They all sat down into the water, and so did Sam, who was happy his erect cock was covered by the bubbles, as his hands were still tied. The four naked perverts sat happily in the warm water, and even Sam was able to relax, glad he wasn't in a hanging frontal wedgie like Jim. Then, he felt something very odd... Zooey was looking hungrily at him!

-

''Sam, I've done almost every torture I can think of to you, and there's still 12 days left... I've given you a hanging melvin all night long, I've bathed you in freezing water, I've dressed you in female clothing, I've publicly humiliated you, I've groped you, I've had strangers feel you up, I've forced you to orgasm in vibrating panties, I've spead eagled you, I've tied you to a faggot pervert, you've been pooped on, punched, kicked in the nuts, femonized, and I've even forced you to bathe with the three of us. Just thinking of all the naughty things I've done you makes me wet beyong imagine. And yet I feel nothing to you, because of your gender.'' Zooey's rant had reminded Sam of what he had gone through recently and the ending had shocked him deeply. If only he was a girl he thought, he could have actually had the girl of his initial dreams.

''There's this pill we have Sam. A bunch that we got off the black market, trust us, it works. We tested one on Jim. He used to be a girl, but once he awoke after taking the pill, he became a guy. That way we could torture her in diferent, new ways. If you take the pill Sam, you'll be a girl, and then the two of us can be inlove. Do you agree to take the pill?'' Sam couldn't believe the surreal twist of fate, but was overcome with Zooey's closing words. Could they really be inlove? And had Jim actually just have been a girl? Zooey had so many sex and torture toys he assumed she may have also had the ability to actually get these mysterious pills. Sam concluded that if what Zooey had said was a lie, he would have nothing to lose. If it was true however, Zooey could just change him back, right...? Sam nodded in agreement, and the three nude girls surrounding him applauded in glee.

The four of them dryed off after the bath was done, and, in towels, they headed upstairs, Sam still with his hands tied. Zooey brought out a large extra suitcase, filled with sexy, frilly, and delicate undergarments. ''Sam, since you'll be a girl when you wake, we want to be wearing female underpants. So take a pick.'' Sam decided to wait for the other girls to pick theirs first for an example, and watched like an eagle. Zooey had picked a nice silk, black bikini-cut pair of panties and a matching bra. Emily picked a white thong and a blue bra, and lastly Katy picked a satin pair of green hip-huggers and a pink frilly bra. Sam's hands were finally undone, and decided confidently on a pair of hip-hugging red cotton boyshorts, and a red matching bra. The girls nodded in agreement with his decision, and he slipped the sensual fabric on, and it embraced his body with great comfort. Then he fitted the bra on himself, and Zooey clipped the strap on for Sam. The four of them all standing in clean pretty lengerie decided the day had run it's course, and retreaded up stairs onto Sam's mother's large masterbed.

''Here Sam, take this pill'', ordered Zooey, and Sam did with angst. He swallowed it and Katy got onto the bed, along with Katy and Emily, who hugged Sam and embraced him warmly. Sam's cock fluddered again, for the last time. Zooey told them she needed to check on Jim, and that she'd back be quickly. Sam watched Zooey walk out of the room, wrestled in the arms of two pretty young girs all in underwear, and closed his eyes, in anticipation for what would be in the morning. All the torture he had suffered he thought, was worth it. Jim on the otherhand, who's cock was finally given rest from the painful hanging melvin, and was tossed onto the ground by Zooey. ''Ok fag, you're useless to us now. Sam is our new bitch, we have no use for you anymore. After one last night or torture, we'll dispose of you in the morning like our last sex slave.''

Zooey grabbed the back of Jim's thong, and smashed it up his ass, burning his already sensitive bottom even more. Strong Zooey managed to pull Jim off his feet, dangling him off the floor by a string though his legs. She placed the back of the thong on a hook, and stepped back to admire her work. Not wanting to waste time, she grabbed the 100 pound leg weights and managed to attach them both to his legs, forcing the fabric even deeper into him, making him scream into his gag. Finally she grabbed a pair of boxing gloves from upstairs and slipped them on. ''Time for a workout!'' she boasted. She pummled his cock with the gloves, and continued on for an hour, with Sam shouting into nothingness, with no way to help him to stop the torture.

-

Jim's penis, while miniscule and laugh-inducing, was in huge pain and it was throbbing by such a large degree he thought it would fall off. Zooey had been boxing his crotch for over an hour, and he was still in a tight wedgie which was stabbing into his ass. ''Ok faggot, this is enough for now. We have to screw over that other idiot now, have fun here hanging out. Oh, and one last thing....'', Zooey declared, picking up a bag and pulling out a familiar object. ''We raided the boy's locker-room at school. We have dozens of their dirty, stinky jocks. Whew, this one wreaks. I wonder if it will fit on your head?'' - Zooey placed the sweaty jock-strap over Jim's head, causing him to scream at the awful scent which was wrestling his nostrils. He tried to flail it off his head, but it wouldn't budge, forcing him to breath harder into it, stabbing his lungs with the putrid stench.

Zooey then turned on the vibrating panties onto max. ''Have fun having an orgasm in that state, faggot, you'll be gasping for air in no time.'' Jim tried to plead to Zooey but she left eagerly in a hurry - It was Sam's torture time now. He felt something nudge him awake, and Sam opened his eyes. Quickly he felt his crotch, seeing if the pill had went into effect, but no, it was still there. He still had a penis. He also felt his arm become very heavy, making it nearly impossible to move an inch. Instantly, the blankets were ripped away from him, and he looked up. Zooey and the other two tormentors were there, fully dressed. He looked down and saw that nothing had changed of his body. He was exactly the same way as before. ''You're probably wondering what happened'', teased Zoe, ''and I'll explain.''

''Those pills? We lied. They're actually paralyzing pills to remove all the control from your body.'' Sam tried to move but could only barely nudge some parts of his body, fully unable to move anything but his head. ''Get him girls.'' Zooey's two lackeys grabbed his arms and pulled them over his head, and being unable to fight back, he was forced to allow them. They tied them over his head to the bed's posts, and slipped off all his underwear leaving him naked. A white, see-though, very tight thong unlike the others was placed onto him, and then his legs were tied to the bottom posts, leaving him spread-eagled, helpless to their torture. Zooey grabbed the panties and shoved them into his butt and cock, and then got off of him. She brought out a gym bag, and smiled.

All three girls put on gloves and reached into the bags, bringing out many sweaty, dirty, and very smelly jockstraps. Zoe explained, ''these are from the football team. I slept with the coach and he forced his team to wear the same jocks for the entire season, and now I'm holding them all here!'' Sam's eyes widened in horror! The three of them lifted out the straps and placed them on Sam, one one his mouth, one over his nose, one over his eyes, then a few over his head, some on his chest, and the rest over his body. Every inch of Sam was tense, struggling not breath in the rotten stench of the jocks, then he felt his crotch start to vibrate. The vibrating panties that were apparently shoved onto him turned on full blast, causing him to gain a major erection. He started to moan, and without a gag other than some sweaty jock, his lungs filled with the fumes of the sportswear.

Eventually he started breathing very hard, causing him to cough and gag on the disgusting taste of sweat which was being poured down his lungs. ''Ok, Sam, I need some sleep. These two lovely ladies here are going to be busy tickling you all night long though, as they love doing so. If you're lucky, they're fetish may get too strong for them to control and you may get lucky, but I doubt they'll want anything to do with you with all those jock-straps covering your body. Besides, what girl would want a faggot like you? My boyfriend's dick makes yours look like a spec of sand. Infact, you know that one you're sucking on right now? That's his, he's a quarterback. Have fun here, you little fag.'' And with that, Zooey left Sam being tickled by two horny teenagers, being forced to orgasm all night long with a sour dick, with jock-straps covering his body all over, heart-broken by Zooey's full rejection. Zooey never slept better.

Last edited:

Frillypantyboy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 23, 2010
After an indescribably awful night of being tickle tortured for hours with the nauseous fumes of the entire football team creeping down his throat, along with quite a few orgasms, Sam's hands were tied behind his back, as usual, being rinsed off by Zooey in the backyard with freezing cold water from the hose. Zooey's lackey had soaped him up, and after a long time the stench was finally off Sam, to everyone's delight. Sam, being denied his dignity as usual, was then cleaned off with the towel by Zooey, and was now standing in the background, smelling fresh, but totally nude, also gagged. ''Ok, faggot, lets hide that little peckerdick, since no one wants to see that, with a good ol' fashioned thong.'' Zooey placed a see-through, frilly, pink thong on the ground and Sam who had nearly memorized the process now, stepped into it. He wondered how Zooey had gotten so many of these strange industrial thongs.

They were all the same; with alot of fabric in the front, which cradled the front, and nothing in the back revealing his buttcheeks fully, like a g-string. He had been shaven several days ago meaning his hairless body combined with his barely two inch penis and the frilly panties made him look like a little girl. ''We have a fun night for you planned today, that other queer Jim is coming along, he's being washed inside. He have to keep you two apart, since what you little creepers did that night ago'', Zooey teased. Sam remember the night well; Jim in his depraved state had groped and felt up Sam for hours, with his tongue deep down his throat. Sam, who was very homophobic and had hated gays, had been in agony at the forced sexuality between him and Jim. And the fact that he liked it so much and had such a large boner from it made him disgusted even at himself.

Eventually Jim came out, tied and gagged like Sam, with a frilly pink thong on him aswell, with a large erection which outlined the transparent underwear. Eventually after Sam dried off, his erection came back, mostly from the enjoyment he had developed from wearing the thongs. ''Ok, you two fags are back now, lets get the day started''. Both of them were blindfolded and were lead outside the backyard, onto the street. Zoe had wedgied the thongs deep up their asses, just for good measure. Both Jim and Sam were forced into the backseat of a car, and Sam was very worried where this car-ride would go. After several excruciating hours, the car had stopped, and Sam was forced out the car, along with Jim. Their blindfolds were removed, and Sam's tiny penis jumped up instantly at what he saw; the girl's sorority. ''There's a whole building of horny teenage girls here, with two tied up faggots in panties. I wonder what they'll do?'', mocked Zooey, laughing at her own ''joke''.

Sam was terrified but excited at the same time; the thought of all these girls seeing him like this turned him on in such a strange way, and Jim's erect penis revealed similar thoughts. Both of them were lead through the front door by Zooey's cronies, and the hallways were empty, to both Jim and Sam's dismay. Finally after being dragged up the stairs, they could all hear the laughter and yells of many girls. The two small-crotched boys were placed in a dark, strange room, and eventually were brought into a room with five tied up boys, just like themselves. Each one was in a pink thong see-through industrial thong, with their hands tied over the heads to a pole, gagged like Sam and Jim. They were then tied just like the other five boys. Sam notice that all seven of them had erections, and some other strange things...

Suddenly, ten sexy girls entered the room, all laughing and pointing. They explained they had a contest to see who could find the biggest faggot with the smallest dick, and Zooey had won since Sam had the smallest penis there. Jim's erect penis was somehow larger than Sam's, meaning Sam had actually won the contest. Sam had never been more humiliated in all his life, being checked out by over a dozen attractive, perky teenage girls with his pathetic cock visible to them all, in see-through panties. ''Well Zooey, since you won'', declared a sexy Asian girl, ''we get to all torture your faggot, Sam was it?'' - ''What do we do with the other six losers?'', asked Zooey to the crowd. ''Meh, we'll just let the fat ugly chicks in the anime club have them. They're all virgins, so they should be happy with these baby-cocks! Meanwhile, Sam gets to be our wedgie slave for the next two weeks!''

-

Jim, along with five other young boys, were all spread eagled, all together in a row facing the same direction. They were all tied in pink, see-through thongs, and they all had major erections. Not that their stiffies were that blatant considering the size of their cocks, as they were specifically chosen just for the size of their pathetic dicks. Each and every last one of them was gagged, meaning the entire group was helpless, all tied like goats to a sacrifice. ''Ok faggots'', mocked Zooey, ''the anime club should be here shortly. We're going to take Sam for his torture, and trust me, despite his age, his suffering will be just as horrible as all of yours, if not more.... oh wait, here they are!'' - and Zooey, one to always keep her promises, was right.

Out came a large group of dumpy, mostly ugly girls all in their bras and panties, all with desperate looks on their faces. They were the anime club, as was obvious because of how fat and gross looking most of them were. They all wore large, baggy granny panties and a-cup bras; they were not the type of girls any guy would ever be caught dead talking to, let alone making love or being felt up by. They were all virgins, and very horny, as a large group of boys were waiting for them, spread eagled, defenseless. The only chance any of the anime freaks would ever have concerning sex, and they were all tiny-cocked, tied up, and minors. Jim and the other five boys were terrified but deeply horny at what would happen to them.

''What the hell is this?'', asked loudly from one of the anime club members. ''We wanted men, not these tiny dicked faggots!!'' The crowd all agreed with her, and quickly, outrage permeated the group. But they met a conclusion fast - they would punish the boys before they had their way with them. ''These losers are even more pathetic than us, they're the lucky ones! Lets make sure they don't get any pleasure out of this!'' Almost like worker bees, the girls lined up in six lines. Altogether, there were about 50 of them. They had figured out their problem, they would all kick each boy in the crotch ten times, for a total of 500 kicks each. That way they would be in so much misery they would be unable to enjoy the eventual sex, and be in greater pain. Also, it was a way to punish the disgusting losers for the petiteness of their dicks, in the most logical way possible. Since they were all tied and their legs were set far apart, they'd be unable to move of defend their sensitive areas. ''Ok, let the torture begin! Remember, only kick their tiny dicks, not their balls!''

As Sam was being dragged away from the large room, hearing muffled screams, the sound of kicking, and squeals of delight coming from dozens of ladies, he could not hear or speak a single word. He was gagged and blindfolded, with his arms and legs tied, in nothing but the derivative see-through thong he had spent the entire week in nothing but. Imaging what would have happened to Jim and those other poor boys, he couldn't fathom how anything could be worse. He was being carried by a large group of actually good looking girls, to an unknown destination, possibly a torture chamber. The worst part was he couldn't get his boner to stay down, adding more shame to the situation. ''Almost there fag'', stated an unknown voice. Sam had never felt worse in his life.

Eventually Sam heard a door opening, and felt himself being forced into a cold chair. He felt his arms being untied and his legs to, to only be tied again to the chair. He then felt the gag and blindfold being removed. He opened his eyes, and saw about 20 ridiculously attractive girls all with smiles on their faces. ''W... what are you gonna do to me??'', uttered Sam, terrified. Zooey, clearly the leader of the group, stepped up and looked Sam in the eyes. ''Faggot, get ready for the worst wedgie torture possible. We did this on only one other loser before, and do you know what happened to him?'', asked Zooey. Sam nodded his head no. Zoe, with glee, answered, ''He died!''

-

Sam was bound, with his arms and legs pulled far apart, spread eagled where he stood, in nothing but his old friend the pink thong. ''This is a torture device Sam, called the wedgieator. It will rip you in half, wanna know how it works?'', Zooey asked Sam, who was looking down ashamed. He was standing there infront of about two dozen very attractive teenage girls, all pining for his torture, lusting for his total devastation. Tied to the front and back of his thong were two ropes, which were attached to the ceiling, part of a sinister looking machine. ''You know what a squeaky clean wedgie is? This machine gives you one, but it thrusts the fabric both sides, instead of being gentle or anything. Let's turn it on high, shall we?'' Zoe flipped the switch, causing the front of the panties to be pulled by the rope, stabbing the thong tightly into his balls and mini penis.

Sam shrieked in pain, as the friction that the machine cause in-between his legs, which were spread as far as they could go. Then, after a few agonizing moments, the rope stopped pulling the front and instead the back went into effect, giving him a massive wedgie to his ass. All the fabric that had bunched up at his front had switched sides, and was now pulling in the opposite direction. The rough fabric of the thong pulled itself through his legs and up his ass, splitting his butt-cheeks as hard as the machine could manage. Then, the back went lax again, and the front engaged itself into action, but this time even harder.

Sam continued to yell into the air, as the many sadistic, sexy girls watched him, laughing to themselves. He begged for them to help him, questing the justification for the malicious intent, but none of them were hearing a single of his pitiful words, all laughing hysterically at the insignificant heap of flesh that was being pulverized infront of him. Instead, they felt a better course of action was insulting Sam, praising him in their own ways. ''Hey, he screams like a little baby!'' - ''Hey, that way it matches his tiny dick!'' and so on, which echoed through Sam's ears as he screamed as the machine continued to terminate his most sensitive and virginal parts. Each time the machine switched the side that was pulling, it would pull much harder.

Eventually the girls got tired of watching Sam, who's misery was no longer entertaining to them, decided they were bored and would leave to see how Jim and pals were doing. ''Hang tight fag, we'll be back in a few hours. If you still have that little pencil dick when we come back, maybe we'll stop the machine for a few moments so you can have a bathroom break... maybe. Ha!'', mocked Zoe, as she left with the rest of the girls, switching off the lights and locking the door behind them. As each side, in a sadistic pattern, continued to pull his panties, the fabric was being pulled through his legs at light speed. The time in-between each pull was shorter now, pulling non stop, first the front, then the back, then the front, etc, and etc, giving him less than second of time to think. Sam's penis was so smashed up and in so much pain, he was crying harder than he had every cried in his life, and with the lights off, it heightened his senses, making him ever more aware of the pain from the machine.

To make things worse for Sam, he knew he would probably be there for several hours, and after such a long time, it would surely reach unbearable levels. He was also so sore already that the thought of this continuing for so long stabbed his mind with pure dread. Jim, on the other hand, wasn't doing much better, and neither was his dick, which had been kicked by about 20 girls already and was now numb he could only feel the ringing of the kicks, and the other five young boys were in just as much trouble, as the chubby anime club members continued to land blows to their penises. Zooey, and the actually decent looking girls watched the acts of cruelty with contempt.

Last edited:

Frillypantyboy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 23, 2010
Jim and the other boys had been kicked by the many ugly anime chicks, and Sam, who had managed to last all those hours in the constant torture machine, were now all outside again. Zoey stood infront of the miserable young boys, and declared ''The only reason why we came here was to get my friends. Now we're going back to Sam's house, and all of you no dick failures are coming with us, to be our slaves.'' Each boy was bound with their arms behind their back and their legs loosely tied to allow them to walk. Each was being forced to walk by a sexy, attractive girl, and the group of about 25 girls and 7 other boys all walked to Sam's house, which was several miles away. Each boy's thong was pulled by one of the girls, all being wedgied for several more hours with their soar dicks.

Finally, the sun was about to set, and they were at Sam's house, in the living room. Each of the boys was instructed to stand together in a line, like soldiers at a marine rollcall. ''Ok, faggots'', boasted Zoey. She continued, ''tonight, before we send you losers to bed, you're all going to have to take estrogen pills, and quite a few.'' One of the boys next to Sam argued back, ''but wont that shrink our penises?'' - Quickly, one of the girls who was watching the event came and grabbed the boy's panties, and shot them up his back and deep into his ass, causing him to complain about the deeply painful wedgie, while the girl continued to pull, lifting the boy off his feet. ''You nerds barely even have dicks as it is, nothing anyone will miss.'' The crowd laughed at her joke.

''Either you take the pills which will shrink you tiny dicks even further, or we'll cut them off. You got that?'' The young boy managed to answer her through his gritted teeth. As soon she let go, Zoey, one by one, pulled down each of their thongs, revealing their small flaccid dicks. ''Are you gonna take the pills, or must we chop off those wee little piggies?'' Each boy quickly accepted, and were forced to down ten pills each, before their thongs were pulled back into place protecting their valuable junk. ''Tomorrow, when you wake up, the industrial-strength of the pills will take into effect, very quickly at that. So all of your dicks will be two inches smaller.'' Each boy looked horrified and humiliated, knowing there was nothing any of them could do.

They were forced to sleep together, all lying ontop of one another, in only their dirty thongs, with their hands tied behind their backs to prevent any funny business. They were all locked into the small closet together, and were forced to sleep in the pitch black, sweaty and moan-filled dungeon that was the closet. Sam got no sleep, and every once in a while, he would feel a cold hand or body part brush a part of his body. He came to the conclusion, that like himself, all of the boy's cocks were as stiff as possible, and were enjoying being forced to sleep on one and other. Eventually Sam's face was pushed into another boy's lap, and his thong was jerked up his ass accidently by another boy's toe. Sam was forced to fall asleep in this boy's lap, which felt like Jim's.

Finally, morning came, and the door was rocketed open, and the entrance of the door was filled with their attractive tormentor's who all clearly had alot of peaceful sleep and were dressed neatly. The boys were told to get out of the closet, and stand in a line again. There was alot of comeuppance, as the pills had clearly done their job efficiently. Each boy's dicks were nearly two inches smaller, and Sam's was barely a few centimeters, basically half an inch. All of the boys looked miserable, and had been gagged to hold in their complaints. Looking proud, ''now you're all useless forever. None of you fags will ever find a girl now, and none of you will ever lose your virginity without help. Also, Sam, we have special note of interest for you.''

Sam's attention shot up, interested in what Zoey had to say. ''Your parents hate you. We bought this house from them.'' Sam couldn't believe his ears! ''We showed them videos of you being tortured, and your parents loved them. See, they always hated you, they wanted a daughter - and even with your tiny dick, you still weren't close enough, haha. So, we put all our money together, and we bought this house from your parents. Their business meeting went so well they're all rich now, they own a new house, and are trying for a daughter this time. They don't want you anymore. You and this house will be our own forever, and each and every one for you seven faggots will be out toys for the rest of your lives! Oh, and Sam, we sold all your belongings and burnt the rest, and told all two of your friends you moved, meaning you have nothing now, but us.''

Sam couldn't believe his ears, his penis was now smaller than he ever could have imagined, he was now Zoey's victim for the rest of his life, and things would only get worse. Soon his penis would be gone for good after his next forced pill intake, and soon he would be so weak from the lack of food and sleep that he'd be unable to fight back. Not that he had long to think about his problems, because several girls walked into the room, with new thongs, all of them white, and still see-through. ''Changing time faggots, put these on, they' are tighter, more lacy, and will give you rashes. We're going to spank and wedgie you some today, and then tonight, you're all take 20 pills before sleeping outside.''

-

Sam's life had been altered drastically in the week since he first started taking the estrogen pills. He was forced to swallow twenty a night for 7 days straight, and his penis and balls were now nearly microscopic. Jim, and the other five boys were the same way. Each and every night Sam and the other boys had their arms tied behind their back, tied to the back of their thongs. If they moved their hands even slightly, they would shove their own underwear up their ass and crush their very tiny, very delicate and sensitive crotches. They were gagged at all times, unable to communicate even to eachother. They were allowed to eat for ten minutes a day; chunky, disgusting dog food was their only nutrition, along with warm water they had to swallow down. They received 8 hours of sleep per day, and the instant the eight hours were over, they were rudely awoken.

To worsen their lives, they were all tortured daily. Zoey spent all her free time thinking of new ways to torment the young boys, and made sure each day was worse than the last. On Monday, each boy was hung by the front of their underwear while the large group of sexy girls used their legs like swings, and the thongs of course would not rip, even when supporting several people. After several hours of this, the girls got bored and whipped the minors for crying too hard, and then forced them to make out for the enjoyment of the girls. Sam and Jim in specific seemed to enjoy being forced to embrace, as Sam had been horny for several days and was just happy to be able to express his lust in any way possible. Finally, they were forced to sleep outside, in the rain.

It was now Tuesday, and thanks to another dose of estrogen pills, each of the boys found their dicks shrinking to another impressive degree, most of them now could pass off as women. Sam was very happy, as it was laundry day, and now could change into a fresh new thong, which was pink this time, frilly and see-through as always. He felt some very strange burning, and came to a worried conclusion when Zoey lounged the the thong up his ass, causing him to scream into his gag. The thong was very clearly laced with icy hot, and could feel the burning in his ass and front, atleast what was left of his front. He heard similar gagged screaming coming from the other boys, and he assumed all the other boys were being forced to wear the burning underwear aswell.

He looked at Zoey through clenched eyes, trying to look tough, standing there with his non-existent dick on blatant display, infront of about 7 incredibly sexy teenage girls, in a see-through pink frilly thong. With his arms tied behind his back and his mouth gagged, totally shaven with no hair on his body other than his head, it was was hard to look intimidating and instead the girls laughed and mocked him endlessly. Zoey joked, ''Every time I see this pathetic little faggot, all I want to do is make him feel asmuch pain as my eyes feel from having to look at his humiliating excuse of a body. You deserve everything you're gonna get in the next few years!'', cryed Zoey, gleefully kicking him square in the crotch.

He doubled over in pain, crying into his gag, moaning in defeat. Sam couldn't take this daily unstopping torture anymore, and he was tired of seeing Zoey receive such pleasure from his agony. But he also knew the other boys had it just as bad, and was sure of this when he saw them being dragged into the room, all in similar underwear, looking like their boy parts were on fire aswell. ''Ok faggots, time for your torture today. I think I'll have a fun day, if you kick Sam in the balls ten times, I'll make sure none of you but Sam get the torture today.'' The boys all looked at each-other excitingly, and then down at Sam, who was writhing on the ground. They nodded in agreement, and got into line for their kicks.

-

Two months had passed since Sam's parents had abandoned him, and his life had gotten worse every day. He was starting to grow a vagina, making his crotch area very sensitive and delicate. Having to take so many estrogen pills every day for so long had obliterated any trace of masculinity he ever once had, and he had been forced to take so many he was starting to grow breasts like Jim and other other poor boys. His boobs were firm and highly sensitive, causing him to explode in pain at even the slightest sign of force applied to them. The same thing applied to his crotch area, making wedgies extremely painful.

Zoey had denied him any body hair, which was no longer growing at all anymore thanks to the pills, making shaving null and void. He was however able to have his head grow, which meant he and the other boys had long, shoulder length hair which was died pink by Zoey to guarantee ultimate feminineness. All seven boys had evolved into Zoey's perfect barbie dolls, all looking the same with their long pink hair, sunken crotch areas, and sample female breasts. They were only fed once a day, though needles which Zoey claimed she had also gotten through the black-market. They enabled instant and easy feeding routines, and allowed them to save times with bathroom breaks as the nutrients produced through the needles made no waste. This was godsend to Zoey, as none of the boys needed to go poo anymore, assuring their tight thongs would remain clean and saving precious time for torture.

The last right denied to the boys was their voice. They were unable to talk at any time, as they were always gagged. Feeding via the needles meant they no longer needed to remove the gags ever, as food and water breaks were made a thing of the past. The only break the boys had from their endless torture was their sleep breaks, and with the help of several narcotics were shortened with every passing day. She wanted the boys well rested to avoid sickness, and to keep them alert for their torture to assure the absolute highest degree of pain. Her wish was granted with a mix of several experimental black-market drugs, which enabled constant full awareness, even after only having several hours of sleep. Each and every boy would be tied up at all times, giving them no choice but to suffer Zoety's sadism in any way she wanted.

They boys were also kept apart other when they were made to sleep, and were kept in separate rooms for their torture for a further sense of helplessness. Sam, who had lost alot of weight and was now developing a sexy hour-glass figure and a slim, muscleless body, perfectly shaven from neck to toe. He was kept with his legs tied to the legs of a chair, and his arms tied over his head, leaving his armpits on display. He was gagged of course, and had on a tight, silky high-cut thong which was fully white and very skimpy and revealing. Because of his boobs he was also forced to wear a silky, satin bra that cradled his boobs with warmth and certainty. The way he was tied meant he couldn't budge an inch of his body, and had to look at himself in the mirror which was placed directly infront of him.

He inspected his feminine, pale and silky smooth body and thought he was staring at a girl. The constant reminder of the reality of the situation, that he was actually looking at himself, tormented his mind and was a constant reminder of his domination. He had been kept like that for hours, bored out of his mind, knowing that at any moment a girl would walk in and probably give him a painful wedgie which would permeate his developing vagina with utter brutality. He also wanted nothing more but to touch his lovely though slightly small breasts, because he was denied to ever use his hands. Only Zoey and other other girls, and sometimes Jim, were able to actually enjoy his now female body state. His hips were now very girl-like, and he had lost nearly all his muscle and was now looking like a young girl. Even his face was changing structure. And there nothing he could do to prevent it from continuing. And it did continue. For decades.

THE END

Last edited:

david789

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 22, 2013
re

These facesitting dominatrix women demand that their butt slaves suck their loot holes because the farts blast out. Generally a woman can get a man in a very scissorhold along with her legs and fart on his head whereas he tires to flee however is unable to.

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
great story. the only problem with it that I have is that no parents get baby sitters for their 16 year old child. some 13 year olds baby sit. I started baby sitting when I turned 13 myself. unless the 16 year old is mentally incapacitated, he would be able to look after himself for 4 days.

Kinkyslave221

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 17, 2013
Trinidad, Colorado
Great story.

I loved the story. The torture was extremely sadistic and at times made me kind of uncomfortable but I couldn't stop reading. I think the boys shouldn't have been made to get rid of their penises. I personally, if that would have ever happened to me, would have killed myself from the beginning. I would have found a way. Either way though the story was great. Please right more.

Kitten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2009
The story was pretty good, but I do think this belongs in fiction.

GoF*ckYourself.com

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 30, 2014
What The Fuck

This is fucking horrible, who ever you are, the person who wrote this you are sick, no parent would ever abandon their child, and NO MALE WHO SIT THERE AND TAKE THIS LIKE A BITCH. WE FIGHT BACK NO MATTER WHAT. He could have easily escaped the first time his hands were free. He could have knocked Zooey over and ran for a pair of clothes and anything to use as a weapon or called the cops WTF. Totally unrealistic. 2 THUMBS WAY DOWN.

Featured Threads

New Personals