26/f looking for m kik/email/vid slave

Luzza8585

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 21, 2015
Looking for a slave to please me. Must be prepare to send pics/vids.
If interested, add me to kik - luzza8585
Must send likes/dislikes/limits plus something about you and some pics for inspection.
Look forward to hearing from you

cyber6

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2013
love to be a sub. have an electro stim device. can be controlled over the internet. my kik is cyber62

sissy.sasha

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 26, 2015
www.flickr.com
I am a sissy boy, i dont have kik though. I am on yahoo and skype if you would be interested. I have pics and a cam but can only cam under specific situations when i am alone so no one in my house finds out that i like to dress up. I can give you my info if you are interested. Please PM me.

Luzza8585

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 21, 2015
If replying, please read the ad and send the requested info and pics

sissy.sasha

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 26, 2015
www.flickr.com
How can i send you pictures though when I don't have kik? I cant use kik because it has no way to log out and i cant risk being caught.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
How can i send you pictures though when I don't have kik? I cant use kik because it has no way to log out and i cant risk being caught.

There isn't a "log out" button but if you reset your kik it logs you out and you will have to log back in the next time you open the app. You will need to save any conversations necessary though before resetting as it erases conversation history.

Luzza8585

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 21, 2015
If you are going to message me, at least read my post. If you don't send what I've asked, your not off to a good start

xxmichaxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 19, 2015
Quite funny there is somebody with your nickname offering amateur selfies at barelynaked for cash :D

Slaveboy-97

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 3, 2015
I will add you when I get the time, looking forward to serve you, Mistress :)

Featured Threads

New Personals