Dress me up

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
Hello 26 m UK here looking for dares and tasks which involve me being made to dress up in female panties and Bras possibly even full outfits I have a large selection of panties available and also quite a few different kinds of clothing

Being made to cross dress in female panties is one of my biggest turn ons (even more so at a females command as i ove to know what a female likes about making a man wear panties etc) so all dares and tasks would be much appreciated and I may also post some pics on request with different posses in different panties etc

All tasks must be private as I'm not willing to go public with my fantasies but hidden public is a possibility

Thanks for taking the time to read and thanks in advance for any replies I get

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
Hmm 38 views on this thread but not a single reply such a shame as I'm home alone all afternoon today and was looking forward to dressing as I was told

bubba51

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 20, 2015
Put on your bikini panties pink if you have it a bra and a dress and try to act as much like a girl as you can. If you're willing a picture of you in your dress and one in your bra and panties

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
What types of panties

I have a drawer full of options so all different kinds like thongs, French style, g string etc and a variety of materials such as netted or cotton etc I look forward to hearing what you have planned for me thank you

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
Put on your bikini panties pink if you have it a bra and a dress and try to act as much like a girl as you can. If you're willing a picture of you in your dress and one in your bra and panties

Hello and thank you for this task I will do it the next time I get some free time and once dressed up I will see how naughty I'm feeling (most likely very!) to decide on the pictures at the time,in the mean time do you have any specific posses for the pictures you would like if I choose to?

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
I'm free and home alone all day tomorrow so would love some tasks from here to keep me occupied for the day thanks In advance and reports will be given

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
Any more tasks for me to complete over the next couple days?

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
Wear black lace thong if you that

Yes of course I'll do that right now for you and Wear them till I either need to get changed or until I receive my next task which ever comes first thanks for the task

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
Home alone and available all day tomorrow any suggestions to keep me busy?

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
Free for the next 6 hours or so, i would love some tasks for today

Thanks in advance

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
Got just over an hour free time to have some fun if anyone is available with some requests for me?

rubbercollector

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2016
be my slut I am the rubber collector you will be my slut add my name to your body I want to see a pics of this understand my bitch

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
be my slut I am the rubber collector you will be my slut add my name to your body I want to see a pics of this understand my bitch

Sorry this is a dress up thread if you you are looking for body writing please PM me with more details and I'll do my best to complete

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
I have another hour spare if someone would like to give me some tasks that would be great, anything that can't be completed in that time will be done as soon as I get chance and time alone

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
It's been a while now since receiving my last dress up task, anybody here willing to help me out with a new task? If available at the time of posting I may even be able to dress up live on Skype for the right task

Featured Threads

New Personals