Mistress[18F] Accepting Male Slaves

MissAlexis

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 15, 2018
Hello, my name is Miss Alexis and I am an 18 year old Domme who is currently looking for male submissives/slaves. I'm open to either short or long-term relationships and I would prefer a slave who is willing to be dedicated.
Some of my likes include: anal, painplay/CBT, edging, and generally humiliating tasks for those who submit to me.
My requirements for applicants are not extremely restrictive but anyone who cannot meet all of these requirements will be quickly rejected. In order to be selected you must be male, in a relatively decent shape(I am not necessarily looking for extremely buff men, but must be clearly taking care of their bodies, must be able to send photos and videos(face is not a requirement but it is definitely preferred), finally I am not looking for slaves who are much older than me. I recognize that I am a younger Domme and would prefer the age difference to be minimal i.e. I do not want slaves who are twice my age.

Anyone who wishes to apply may message me on the kik app, my username is Alexisj115 and be sure to state in your message who you are and why you are messaging. Questions can be either messed to me on kik or privately messaged to me here. No unsolicited offers please.

Featured Threads

New Personals