Once exposed, always exposed.

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
I've just discovered something embarrassing. I've was posted on a tumblr blog and I got the photo removed, however the way the blog owner removed the photo left the notes still displayed and in the notes there is the list of people that reblogged the photo. When I followed the link to their blog and look about in the archive around the posting date I found the photo is still posted on there for a whole lot of more people to see.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Rookie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 1, 2017
Me too

Last April, I lost a dare and had to post pictures on this site for just a 6 hour period. Someone put me on Tumbler as well. I have now been reblogged by 6 sites and have 43 likes.

I'm not all that surprised. At the time, I realized that someone copying the pictures was a possibility. That was part of the dare, for me to hope that didn't happen during my period of posting.

The good news is that the bloggers with my picture all add posts frequently, meaning that my pics got moved down their blogs quickly and appear to be getting less and less traffic. The last reblog was mid-June and I haven't seen any additional likes in a couple months.

I haven't asked to be removed. My thinking is that it is best to draw as little attention to myself as possible.

Just curious - was your original picture on this site? If not, what was the source that the Tumble blogger used?

piesocial

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 1, 2014
A problem a lot of tumblr blogs face is that people don't simply ask for their post removed, they contact tumblr support who tag the blogs that posted the picture. After two or three strikes the account gets completely deleted.

It's a huge disincentive to being an exposure blog, which would otherwise be a lot of fun to a lot of people. The best way to get posted on tumblr is to create an account, post yourself, and share the post so that it can be reblogged by exposure blogs.

Just a tip.

A reblog is as good as it being posted in the first place but without the risk to the blog reblogging it. None of it makes any sense anyways because as you'e said once it's on the internet it's always there.

fullyexposed4u

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 10, 2017
Tumblr

I had a few pictures I traded posted on Tumblr and found them a few years later there and a few other sites. It actually got me into exposing myself more. I have about 25 pictures there that have been copied and reblogged thousands of times. Completely exposed most with full nudity and face.

SirJWins

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 12, 2017
Canada
I've always warned any submissive I've played with that posting them on tumblr (or other blogs) means both they and I lose control of what happens. Pics are easy to copy and repost. Some subs like that idea, others not so much. For the ones that don't, I don't post them.

stitofff

<<<<Verified>>>>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 4, 2011
I know only about this Tumblr link. Maybe my pics have in another Tumblr blogs, but I don't know about this.

Rookie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 1, 2017
The Notes section shows that your picture has been reblogged on to two other Tumblr sites. One of them, LostBets has over 2,000 followers, so your picture went to all of them when that site reblogged you. You're famous!

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
Last April, I lost a dare and had to post pictures on this site for just a 6 hour period. Someone put me on Tumbler as well. I have now been reblogged by 6 sites and have 43 likes.

I'm not all that surprised. At the time, I realized that someone copying the pictures was a possibility. That was part of the dare, for me to hope that didn't happen during my period of posting.

The good news is that the bloggers with my picture all add posts frequently, meaning that my pics got moved down their blogs quickly and appear to be getting less and less traffic. The last reblog was mid-June and I haven't seen any additional likes in a couple months.

I haven't asked to be removed. My thinking is that it is best to draw as little attention to myself as possible.

Just curious - was your original picture on this site? If not, what was the source that the Tumble blogger used?

I am posted on here somewhere, it was along time ago and doesn't show my face but that wasn't the source of the photo. I'm not really sure were the source was because it was a photo sent to several people from doing dares etc. but once people started seeing it others that had different photos of me must have contacted others and swapped my photos, so several photos are now out there.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
A problem a lot of tumblr blogs face is that people don't simply ask for their post removed, they contact tumblr support who tag the blogs that posted the picture. After two or three strikes the account gets completely deleted.

It's a huge disincentive to being an exposure blog, which would otherwise be a lot of fun to a lot of people. The best way to get posted on tumblr is to create an account, post yourself, and share the post so that it can be reblogged by exposure blogs.

Just a tip.

A reblog is as good as it being posted in the first place but without the risk to the blog reblogging it. None of it makes any sense anyways because as you'e said once it's on the internet it's always there.

I never go to tumblr suuport or forum mods about my posted photos. I feel it is like grassing, apart from that it is kind of interesting to see where these things lead but mostly they die out before they get to far.
I did once find myslef on twitter for a few months :eek::eek::eek: but it eventully dissappeared.

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
I've always warned any submissive I've played with that posting them on tumblr (or other blogs) means both they and I lose control of what happens. Pics are easy to copy and repost. Some subs like that idea, others not so much. For the ones that don't, I don't post them.

How very understanding of you, but don't you feel that some subs just ask for exposure without actually asking, it makes a good punishment at times:D.

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
The Notes section shows that your picture has been reblogged on to two other Tumblr sites. One of them, LostBets has over 2,000 followers, so your picture went to all of them when that site reblogged you. You're famous!

OMG! I'm on lost bets aswell :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

fullyexposed4u

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 10, 2017
Tumblr

I am primarily just an exhibitionist, just post pretty mild photos. I am really not into doing the submissive type posts, though they do seem interesting. I also like being nude and am naked whenever possible. I go to nude beaches an of course am completely naked. So being on Tumblr isn’t a big deal to me.

Initially I was very concerned someone I knew should see me. But I don’t really care now. If someone says they saw me naked I would have to assume they are looking for nude pictures. They really don’t just appear on your computer without at least some effort.

I suppose it is different if you have exposed yourself naked, tied and covered in cum with Use Me written all over yourself. But I am not doing that. I do have some pictures of me that are a bit more sexual such as a hardon or in cockstraps, but who does appreciate that? Lol.

Berno 2020

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 23, 2017
Exposure

I got so turned on by the idea of exposure that eventually I had to ask a fee who are exposed the majority said that they expected a backlash from it and were kindof dissappointed that nothing happened one guy said he was exposed on a few tumblrs for about two years and its never got bk to him .
The advice I was given was to go ahead and expose myself but dont give names or contact details to social media that way at the very least im just a random fag on the internet .
So far ive not done much exposure few groups in kik and on temporary and destroyable.io so probably dosent count .
Ive spoken to the guys that have regreted it and they said its not something that you can learn to ignore and advised me against it .

boyinpanties4

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 30, 2012
I got so turned on by the idea of exposure that eventually I had to ask a fee who are exposed the majority said that they expected a backlash from it and were kindof dissappointed that nothing happened one guy said he was exposed on a few tumblrs for about two years and its never got bk to him .
The advice I was given was to go ahead and expose myself but dont give names or contact details to social media that way at the very least im just a random fag on the internet .
So far ive not done much exposure few groups in kik and on temporary and destroyable.io so probably dosent count .
Ive spoken to the guys that have regreted it and they said its not something that you can learn to ignore and advised me against it .

I can see that. I definitely understand the disappointed feeling but also the relief from it not happening. I'm lucky not to have been too exposed but I know it wouldn;t take much for it to happen.

Featured Threads

New Personals