vir1985

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 12, 2014
Hello,I am a sub male looking to get into becoming a humiliation slave for a willing master.
I am not interested in the short term or people only after pictures
What I do want is somebody to humiliate me in new and inventive ways over a long term period. Make me act like a pervert and explore my fetishes. Not just repeat the same tasks over and over.
Fetishes include, humiliation, cuckolding, verbal humiliation, degradation, self-humiliation, asking permission, life rules.
Dislikes, Scat, Family, cum eating, pics/video (at the start), face pics, anything that would lead to me being found out.
if interested add me on kik => GreekExtremeDude

CuckYoung

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
In need of a dominant female.

Hi there! Looking for a dominant female (Close to my age, I'm 18), add me on kik Brad.Zachland

Im into denial, orgasm control, chastity, teases and in general not being alloud to cum or feel pleasure.

I am not into pain but not against it aslong as its nothing thatll like... leave scars. I will not do anything family or animal or anything super weird. And nothing thatll get me rrested :p

THis is my first time expanding my fetishes past videos and all and onto real people :3 you can mold me into an even kinkyer sub >.>

dirtyboi

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 29, 2012
looking for a pathetic little boy to be my new slave; to be used, abused anf humiliated
kik me feedthebear1

deepsix

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 29, 2011
Dark Dreams
24/M, dom. I usually work only with F subs, but M are okay as long as they are willing, obedient, and most importantly, fit.

vir1985

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 12, 2014
Hello,I am a sub male looking to get into becoming a humiliation slave for a willing master.
What I do want is somebody to humiliate me in new and inventive ways over a long term period. Make me act like a pervert and explore my fetishes. Not just repeat the same tasks over and over.
Fetishes include, humiliation, cuckolding, verbal humiliation, degradation, self-humiliation, asking permission, life rules.
Dislikes, Scat, Family, cum eating, pics/video (at the start), face pics, anything that would lead to me being found out.

aftering

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 9, 2013
looking for a master/mistress who asked me to make humiliating videos and pics. He can request my kinktalk password. He/she can blackmail me to have others stuff of me by threaten me to put the pics I've sent to him/her online (but no blackmail with money). I always show my face. I love being insulted and humiliated, than my master laugh at me when I am ridiculous. and threaten me to show my stupid dares to others people on the web to humiliate me.

Kik: aftering

Last edited:

vir1985

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 12, 2014

Jamston14

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 19, 2014
Kik sub

Hey lookin for master / misstress / sub I wanna along term Dom to serve thanksn. Jizztin14

Letsdo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 16, 2014
Dom 22 male

I am 22 male dom bi.fit, athletic

Looking for a athletic/fit 18-25year old Male
Submissive twinky

must be ready to be used, played with and submissive!

Send me a message and stats on kik: jkess201

daringindividual42

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 9, 2014
Hey everyone! I'm free for the next three hours our so. I'm looking to play. Any gender is fine. My kik is daringindividual42

vir1985

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 12, 2014