United States (West of the Rockies)

misscatherine

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 26, 2015
20 year old dominant female seeking a 18-20 year old submissive male

Hi everyone! My name is Catherine and I'm a 20 year old college student living in Philadelphia. I'm looking for some sub guys or girls to chat with.

I absolutely do not do online relationships or long distance. if you do not live in Philadelphia, we will ONLY chat. If you live near Philly, there's a possibility that we could meet, though :)

DO NOT message me here. I do not check this site. Please just send me a kik! my kik is sapphirespirits. And for the love of God please don't send me dick pics.

• Kinks:
femdom, humiliation, flogging, spanking, pet play, bondage, gags, blindfolds, pet play, collars and leashes

• Experience:
Although I have done a ton of reasearch on BDSM I'm still new to the community and don't have a lot of experience, so I just want to kind of talk to some people and get to know them!

• Limits:
Limits: fire, blood, diaper play, scat, watersports, ageplay

No cigarette smokers, no Trump supporters

Secretfun

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 3, 2017
Kik secretfun1212 male 18 submissive sadly not.in philly :( but still like to talk

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
Kik secretfun1212 male 18 submissive sadly not.in philly :( but still like to talk

This is one of those times reading the ad and following the directions come in as important. She says do not message her here because she doesn't check it. If you look at her profile, she hasn't logged on since the day she posted it almost 16 months ago. If you would like to chat, you're going to have to contact her like she says .

Featured Threads

New Personals