Foot Sex?

K to the J

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 8, 2008
Has anyone here had successful "foot sex"?
I tried it with my girlfriend - sometimes she jerks me off with her feet, but I don't think I'd be able to cum from it.

Any of you guys have any good experiences, or even ladies want to share some interesting experiences? :)

TensionRoom101

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Grasping the cock between lubed feet requires some dexterity, but it does work and you can cum- but it's a different feeling 'cos the grip's unusual, so will probably take longer (unless you're soooo excited by the prospect).

Another option is for the male to be tied spreadeagled, and the standing female working one foot over it. That works too.

K to the J

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 8, 2008
Grasping the cock between lubed feet requires some dexterity, but it does work and you can cum- but it's a different feeling 'cos the grip's unusual, so will probably take longer (unless you're soooo excited by the prospect).

Another option is for the male to be tied spreadeagled, and the standing female working one foot over it. That works too.
That sounds a bit scary. :eek: I'm not that kinky, or at least not kinky enough to be tied down. :eek:

boundperil

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 12, 2008
OK-here is a kink we did. My sub was bound in the tub with the water rising. She rubbed me with her wet nylons till I came. The thrill was the fact she could not get out of the tub* till I let her out and wasn't going to till I came. So the thrill of the "danger" of it made me cum hard.

*she had an escape route and a safe word as we always do.

sweetvtmom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 12, 2008
Wow--I was reading that and thought--boy that is really dangerous--then I realized you had an escape route. Man, you are really daring. :)

It easy very easy to be stimulated with feet--in the heat of the moment. I am just not so sure about the tied down thing.

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
Haha, foot sex is a way too much for me :) But I don't mind to watch others doing it.

ByteMe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2008
Sometimes when I'm giving oral to my girlfriend, she uses her feet to rub me. She's much taller than me so it works for us. It's very effective.

Momof2

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2008
I have tried it and had it done on me too but it didn't work for either, it took too long and then the hold for me was not tight enough and when it was being done on me his foot kept slipping and it didn't feel right at all.

I suppose practice makes perfect so maybe we should have tried it a few more times.

Sennia

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2008
Footjobs are totally hot when you're doing it to a submissive guy who's not allowed to move or touch himself (or is tied up :p).

In that situation, you can just kinda play around with the guy and take as long as you want, and likely tease him for hours! Plus, I'm guessing he wouldn't mind the view too much, 'cause regardless of what you're wearing, your legs are gonna be pretty spread anyway :p

Plus, in that kind of dominant position, it'd be fun to not let him know if you'll let him cum or not... he'd just be lying there hoping you'll pick up the pace, but you'd be able to tell when he's getting really into it, and slow down... so much fun teasing to be had! ^.~

ghillieman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 1, 2008
Sheesh that is really creepy and nasty. Foot fetish . FEET are nasty. I would never do it with anyone

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Sheesh that is really creepy and nasty. Foot fetish . FEET are nasty. I would never do it with anyone

May I suggest that you don't come on a kinks afetishes site then. You seem to find it all sick. If you have nothing nice to say then don't say it. Be respectfull of others! *mumbles something about close mindedness*

SexySub11

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2011
May I suggest that you don't come on a kinks afetishes site then. You seem to find it all sick. If you have nothing nice to say then don't say it. Be respectfull of others! *mumbles something about close mindedness*

I totally agree!

Featured Threads

New Personals