United States (East of the Rockies)

stevesilence

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 16, 2015
23 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

Hello my names steve I'm currently pursing a BS in psychology and a BS in biology with a concentration in pre-med I hope too one day apply for med school. I am a dom/master looking for a slave/submissive I am an experienced master and am quite experienced in BDSM I have even done multiple presentations on the matter in my psych classes. What I want in a sub/slave is for them too follow my rules and follow my orders no matter what (with in reason). That brings me too another point I respect my property and I as a master/dom have the responsibility of taking care of my slave through rewards and a respect for limits but trust me i have a sadistic side of me too. My favourite type of punishment is spankings so you must be willing too send me pics of the aftermath of your punishments, I understand if you don't feel comfortable at first but over time you must promise me you will. When you become my slave you will undergo training, this training is meant for me too gain your trust too teach obediance and submission. Also you can kik me at xXstevesilenceXx

• Kinks:
Spanking, fuck it everything I can possibly do too a slave I'm into

• Experience:
4 long term online subs, 1 offline for 3 years

• Limits:
Must be willing too send pics of aftermath of punishments

Featured Threads

New Personals