Relationship meets kink, now what?

Katlux

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jun 12, 2015
My girlfriend is awesome! She knows I crossdress and enjoy being fem, we enjoy strap on play but only once every so often.. I am the top in our relationship but I enjoy bottoming much more. I don't mind giving her what she needs but want to be submissive and enduldge in my desires when I can.
There is this ts women that I once hooked up with that wants to top me again and reconnect but so want to use the opportunity to introduce my girlfriend and make it legit. I want to be with my girlfriend and get topped by this ts women whenever I can! Obviously we have fucked before and I am not sure if that will get brought up and make it all worse in this case. I want to introduce them and then see if there is an interest on my girlfriends part in having this trans women(who is a great person and friend as well) involved in our sex life. I didn't know what to do here but I am hoping it all works for the best and she is cool with it. I can't imagine the alternative and don't want to just cheat on her and keep secrets.. How do you go about fixing a situation like this? Does it make me a bad person to be thinking about this? Basically, how do I tell her I want to suck dick and be fucked but still be with her? How do others do it??

Dom.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2015
Indiana
Give Dom a kik@ wkjk he can help you with any questions or problems you have

jjhye

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 24, 2015
I think it depends a lot on your relationship with her. Dropping hints, hypothesis questions, blah blah are a good way to see how they react but there aren't straight answers to it. Some may be okay but feel disgusted when the real thing comes, I don't know, I am somewhat like that.

As for integrity/moral issues, I don't think it's bad to be thinking about this. Thoughts are thoughts. Unless you are actually cheating on her without her knowledge/consent, it feels okay to me. Fantasies exist for a reason.

Question is, how well do you know her?

Featured Threads

New Personals