Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 14, 2015
Hey there.

A little bit About me:
My name is Jake. I'm 21 years old.
I enjoy playing sports , watching Netflix , going out , reading sometimes and listening to music.

I have been a sub for 4 years now. As I have learned a lot along the way. I had great experience and bad experience. As I'm grateful for all of them since they made me into a better sub and a better person in general.
I consider myself to be a very passionate sub , that's devoted to This lifestyle. I'm very loyal when I get to know my Domme as i devoted my time and effort to making her happy with me.

I'm looking for a lovely preferably experienced Domme or at least willing to explore together for a long term relationship.

My submission is very valuable thing to me and it deserves to be in the right hands. As submission to me is a way for me to give away control to someone I trust and adore. It's a way for me to show my Domme how much I truly care , respect , adore and value her as a person in my life. As her happiness is my happiness.

I would for a Domme to be there for her not just sexually, but most importantly as a friend emotionally and vise versa.

Some of my Kinks: Anal (pegging) , footfetish, humiliation , degrading , spanking , orgasm control , chastity , pain and many more.

I'm also very curious to try a lot of new things I would love for a Domme to be willing explore it with me hopefully if she doesn't mind. As I'm a very open minded sub who's willing to try new things especially if my Domme suggests it.

My Limits: Blood , illegal , scat , family and animals.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my ad.💙

If you are interested please do message me on My Kik: biitch_boy I know awful username Haha.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
Bump bump.
Bumpity

I apologize, I'm going to pick on you publicly for a minute in hopes that it cuts down on the number of private messages I've been sending out lately trying to keep the forums clutter free.

Post bumping is against the rules of this website. Double/multiple postings is against the rules of this website. You can earn infractions, probation or bans from breaking the rules.

The search for a Dom/Domme requires two things:
1) Information that catches the dominant's attention
2) Patience

If you think that you have provided sufficient information to attract the attention you desire, then you have to be patient while someone looks for that information. Your other option is to be proactive and message doms/dommes that post ads.

A good rule of thumb is if you have placed an ad within the last 30 days, you don't need to post another. Ads belong in the online play or shortform personals sections, or use the form in the personals section. (Thank you for posting in the correct spot.)

Absoltuely don't just write bump, as that will earn you an infraction and possible probation. If you want to add more infotmation to an existing ad, then you are more than welcome to do that.

Featured Threads

New Personals