22 year old Mistress seeking intelligent subordinates younger than 30, preferably female

Sexuality
Bisexual
Region
Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)

Dr Jones

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 19, 2016
Queensland
Hello my sweets,

I am a creative and intelligent 22 year old Australian girl and I have a natural bearing and authority. I am mostly straight. In posting this, I seek entertainment for myself.

In order to entertain me, you need to be a certain type of person. You will need to have decent spelling and grammar, intelligence and self-value.

I do not want a pet nor someone to abuse and humiliate. I am a sweetheart really. To revert the pet metaphor, controlling a pet presents no challenge and little reward. If a pet doesn't obey you, it gets replaced.

I want someone with submissive tendencies but who is very much a worthwhile person, and I want them to offer themselves as my subordinate. That, is a subordinate worth having.

I enjoy exploring someone's likes and limits with them. I like to travel this world of kink together, sharing stories and ideas. I want to be like your controlling big sister or mentor, but I want you to look up to me and try very hard to please me. I will be that voice inside your head that says 'do it'.

I am happy to consider inexperienced people and will customise any rules, tasks, daily schedules and fantasies with you. I enjoy building such a relationship.

For some, I offer weekly sets of eight tasks and allow two not to be completed. In this manner, I avoid having to so often punish or be disappointed. I can also see what you avoid and can better customise future tasks.

I am straight and find girls easiest to relate to. I currently have two male and one female subordinates and I am looking to balance out the pack. That said, I will not turn away someone right for me. I am picky and such people are few. Each, I love dearly. To each I give quite some time to customise their duties and tasks. Accordingly, I am not desperate for more and will be picky. In applying, expect to be rejected although I'll try to be as lovely about it as I can.

Please put forward a lot of information about yourself. Include what sort of journey you would like our relationship to be, what you offer and what you expect in return. Elaborate on your likes don't expect courtesy if you waste my time.

I communicate primarily by email. I will not use kik or Skype with you. As I am quite high-profile in my community (in certain ways) you will know me as The Lady M. You will not hear my voice and you will not see my face. Once we enter into a relationship I may give you my true first name. If this is an expectation of yours then do not bother to apply. If you are happy with my Charlie's Angels approach then show me what you've got to offer.

My email is [email protected]. Remember to reference this add in your email or I may get confused. My partner and I (who share this profile; you will be dealing only with me) are more active on GetDare and there are many horny boys and men asking to be my slave, to claim me or to see my pics. Stand out. Impress me, and we'll talk.

My love to you sweeties xx

The Lady M :p

Sanpow89

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 6, 2010
Well written add, Lady M.

I might send an application later. I rearly do and i usualy have to think about it a little bit ;)

But there is one more question i have: What kind of dares do you give? I see your limits and likes in your signature, but you said you share this account.
Are this your limits/likes?
Are they just for recieving dares or also for giving?

To be honest: One of the things that make me interested is your like about outdoors/public/streaking. It is/was a limit for me for a long time but i'm trying to push it for a few months now (just a very few times yet). And It might be very good to have someone who knows a lot about things like this and also know why it's hard at the beginning ;)

Oh and there is one more question: Is my english good enough for you? I'm a non-native-english-speaker and just learned it at school. I also use getdare/kinktalk to improve my english but i'm never sure how good it is now...

Have fun and luck to find your right person ;)
Leuler

Dr Jones

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 19, 2016
Queensland
Dearest Leuler,

The likes and limits I list are my own (I am not looking for dares at the moment). They are what I know best (and very well), but, for those I control, I work within reason to their own likes and limits when setting tasks, rewards, challenges and punishments. As this gives me the opportunity to explore new things through my people, I happily accommodate different tastes.

As someone who normally does not speak English, yours is quite good enough. It is the texting language and illiterate vomit of those who are indifferent I most dislike.

My sweet,

The Lady M

Featured Threads

New Personals