Mistress looking for male slave

Misalover232

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 15, 2014
looking for a male slave who is willing to call me and has to live in the states
it has to be a phone

No skype ok thanks

Last edited:

Davidak1030

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2013
I'm in

Mistress I live in Florida. PM me your preferred contact method and I will obey.

andy8856

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 21, 2014
USA
I would like to serve you. I got a webcam and skype and I am able to get kik if need too. Please allow me to serve you

Misalover232

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 15, 2014
please let me rephrase you have to know how to roleplay and you have to live in the states and you have to be able to let me call you i do phone sex really ok message me if you can do this for this mistress

harcoremaster

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2014
this misstress is so full of shit hahaha "roleplay" realy thats the best u can come up with...such a misrable shit

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
this misstress is so full of shit hahaha "roleplay" realy thats the best u can come up with...such a misrable shit

Yeah there ain't no need for talking about her like that. Also a lot of people enjoy roleplay.

Misalover232

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 15, 2014
please let me rephrase you have to know how to roleplay and you have to live in the states and you have to be able to let me call you i do phone sex really ok message me if you can do this for this mistress

still looking for a pet message me ok

Featured Threads

New Personals