Fetish club, anyone?

ByteMe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2008
Has anyone ever gone to a Fetish Club? The way they work is certain days of a month are reserved for a particular fetish. So for example it might be that the 2nd Friday of every month is Latex night, and people show up in their favorite latex preparation. Then, there's usually at least one night per month designated to a specific fetish. It's advertised and announced within the club. The concept is pretty good because it gives regular attendees a chance to experiment with a fetish they feel they may like.

Often a fetish club is held at a regular club. When I write "club" I mean a dance club. Sometimes the fetish night is only once or twice a month, and the fetish changes each time.

An ex co-worker of mine was once seen coming out of a fetish club and caught some serious in-office ribbing. I approached him and told him I was interested in attending the next one. I did, and the next one was a bondage theme. It was a lot of fun.

TensionRoom101

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
On the whole fetish clubs are run at what are ostensibly regular pubs and clubs the rest of the time. There are exceptions of course, and some with dedicated premises, but they are in a minority.

Most are private members' clubs (mostly for legal reasons) but again, there are some that aren't.

Tension, the club I help run in Newcastle is based in what is usually a pub/nightclub the rest of the month. We take all our own bondage furniture and set it up/ take it down ourselves.

Scarlet and the new Unleashed club which I'll be heavily involved with are both run in DV8, one of the biggest nightclubs in Birmingham.

The Dungeon Club in the West Midlands is in an adult photographic and film studio.

There is a difference between a fetish club and a BDSM club though (although there tends to be overlap).

Mike