Being Noisey

sweetvtmom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 12, 2008
I went camping this weekend with my family. We camp in the National Forest---all the sites are surrounded by trees--and you "usually" can't hear what is really going on in other people's sites.

Yesterday morning--by boyfriend and I were up sitting around the fire--my kids were sleeping--thank god. My boyfriend decided to go up to the outhouse--which sits right on the corner to this other site. Well, all of a sudden I heard, "Oh baby--oh baby--yes, oooooo..aaaaa yes yes yes..." in both male and female voices. I started snickering because I knew my boyfriend had just gotten up there and also because it was echoing through the whole forest..LOL Of course it made me feel a bit uncomfortable--but I have to admit I was also thinking--boy she's lucky..LOL And I am sure my boyfriend was thinking--boy, he's lucky..lol

I was a bit taken back though--because there were little kids everywhere and I am just glad I didn't have to explain the noises to my 9 year old daughter.

Have you ever been loud when you probably shouldn't have?

ByteMe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2008
Once, when staying at a family friend's house. I'd grown up with the guy whose house it was. We were staying in the guest room and got a bit frisky. At some point, fortunately before climax, we heard someone in the hallway clear their throat rather loudly. It was one of those "Hey, there are kids in the house" signals.

I must say, I do love being on the other side of the noise... In a hotel room, etc.

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
I can be rather loud myself and sometimes it is hard because we do have kids in the house. But I didn't want to hear it as a child so mine or others I am always respectful of the fact that kids are around.

sweetvtmom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 12, 2008
Sometimes in my own house I have to remember there are kids in the house---or that my window is open and right at my head--so when I scream--the whole neighborhood can probably hear me..LOL

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
Sometimes in my own house I have to remember there are kids in the house---or that my window is open and right at my head--so when I scream--the whole neighborhood can probably hear me..LOL

Really? L0L! Try to be a little bit more discreet:)

Isabell

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Ummmm, yes I have. When the kids, they're in their twenties, two apartments down the way say something about hearing sex noises last night.

Sometimes it's hard to remember to be quite. Other times like when we are at an outdoor show or camping event people forget that tents are made of cloth and do nothing to muffle sound. If you have kids at these types of events just be aware that most likely you are going to hear those types of noises and have some type of answer ready for when your children ask questions.

Momof2

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2008
I think we all are noisy at some point when we should not be, I think we get caught up in the moment and make more noise then we should, it's OK though.

ghillieman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 1, 2008
wow yea dude i love girls who are noisy but geez echoing through a camp ground? what a bad idea lol.

Beatrice

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2008
I tend to get a bit loud also. I did a few times in my ex-boyfriend's house, with his mother around. That wasn't too nice of me, I know, but what was i suppose to do.?:D:eek:

Featured Threads

New Personals