I Want more

Ashley

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 4, 2013
Hi, i'm new to the site.
Me and my girlfriend enjoy BDSM and bondage and normally I am the dominate one as she enjoys being forced to do things and having no control. However I want to take it further and do more adventurous things but firstly I don't really know what to do next?.. And don't know how to propose these new things to her? She is fairly open minded but I want to push some boundries and go further. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Phillall

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 3, 2013
Australia
Just have fun

Just start by getting her very wet. Start by talking to her about I do something u do something. Like put something prickly in her panties the she put something against yr cock. Put a cord under her boobs and over her shoulders then every time u pass her u pull the cord to lift her boobs. Then put cord through her panties etc. tie on leg to the table just enjoy and do more. As she does more to u then go further

Ashley

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 4, 2013
Thanks for the advice :)
Anyone else have any more ideas?

LadyM

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 17, 2013
myphonesite.com
Hi, i'm new to the site.
Me and my girlfriend enjoy BDSM and bondage and normally I am the dominate one as she enjoys being forced to do things and having no control. However I want to take it further and do more adventurous things but firstly I don't really know what to do next?.. And don't know how to propose these new things to her? She is fairly open minded but I want to push some boundries and go further. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

One of the beautiful aspects of BDSM and D/s relationships is the negotiation process. The communication between partners avoids the tendency to make assumptions or try to read the partner's mind.

When you began your journey, did you complete a "Fetish Worksheet"? If not, or if it has been a while since it was revisited, now's the time to complete a new sheet.

This provides the framework for adding new play techniques while serving as reference material for new ideas.

Where did yo put that pesky Fetish Worksheet? ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals