Has anyone here ever tried fisting?

voycoup

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2008
Yeah tried it on her with no luck. I have big hands. She can get all five fingers in but can't get past the knuckles. She has tried to on my ass but only got to the knuckles.

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Relaxing the Muscles

I have a couple of gay guy friends that claims they have friends that uses muscle relaxers to relax their partner when they are fisting them for the first time. I have never tried fisting but I was curious to know how you get ready for such a thing.

Master_ofpain

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 12, 2008
i have never been fisted but i have tried to fist a woman, the pelvic bone gets in the way and it is a really really tight squeeze, my partner took 4 fingers and my thumb. but i couldent go any deeper.

we used a latex glove to smooth out my hand and lots of lube.

you take it really really really slow.

the bad thing is that my carple tunnel flaired up because of the position of my hand and i couldent continue

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Hmmm could not continue

i have never been fisted but i have tried to fist a woman, the pelvic bone gets in the way and it is a really really tight squeeze, my partner took 4 fingers and my thumb. but i couldent go any deeper.

we used a latex glove to smooth out my hand and lots of lube.

you take it really really really slow.

the bad thing is that my carple tunnel flaired up because of the position of my hand and i couldent continue

LOL that is almost as worst as premature ejaculation. I know what you mean about carple tunnel, I had that when I was a help desk operator. It really is not a laughing matter. Maybe you should but your wrist brace on and try it again.

Momof2

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2008
It doesn't appeal to me because it looks too painful, I'm not a great one for pain.

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
I have heard the orgasm from fisting is incredible

It doesn't appeal to me because it looks too painful, I'm not a great one for pain.

I have done a lot of research on this subject and read some testimonials of women that has tried it and they say the orgasm is incredible. I agree with you, it does look painful.

deeperblue

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 10, 2008
Chicago
Did it with one woman a few times.
You really need to take the time. Much lube, gloves and patience is needed to give a woman the pleasure. By the time your hand is really in her she should be already near to a strong orgasm. If you don't force it, there should be only minimal to no pain involved at all.

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Glad you are a patient

I want to thank you for sharing with us and also letting us know that it was a female because we sometime forget that men get fisted also. You have earned one point for being a patient man. :D;)

Last edited:

Dementyia

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 14, 2008
I've been fisted before, and while it's not really my cup of tea (getting all stretched out), The person I was with was so patient and gentle that I didn't know that he had his whole hand in there until after we were done and I had had an earth-shattering orgasm, the likes of which I had never known before (an entirely new sensation).

I was quite shocked to discover that I had been fisted. That is how it should be though, so gentle that you wouldn't really know it was being done unless you were told, except for the different orgasm.

I let him do it more after that, as it was enjoyable at the time, but I have since moved on to other pleasures.

Reactions: SilverBlue

Featured Threads

New Personals