Sex-phone?

Beatrice

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2008
What is your opinion on phone sex? I did it a few times with my long distance boyfriend Brian, and it was quite fun, as we were both so into it over the phone. Almost like real sex, but without the actual touches.

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
If I were to choose, I ould go for the webcam sex. It's more entertaining imho:)

darenick920

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 28, 2008
I am completely with you, I have only done it a few times with long distance relationships but its an amazing feeling. I would love to do it again :)

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Yep have done it plenty while my bf is long distance. It isn't quite the same in my opinion but a lot of fun. We used to do anything from spanking to cum denial :)

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Phone Sex

Phone sex is good but it leave me with a very empty void feeling. After phone sex I really want real sex more than ever. I think the phone sex is just like a warm up for the real thing. NO more phone sex for me.

HornyAndLooking

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2008
My g/f and I did it before we finally got together too. It's better than masturbating on your own imo, but no substitute for the real thing with your partner.

SissiCD

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Nov 23, 2008
Currently in UK
Love it

I love it when its the right moment with the right person.
I was chatting with a girl I'd met online and we decided to exchange phone numbers.
We both became so horney from discussing our desires and fantasies we used the phone to talk and webcams to see each other.
It was the hottest sex I've ever had outside of the real thing.

I'd never call one of those sex lines. I's important that the person at the other end shares those feelings for real. That kind of phone sex would be as good as using a rubber doll. Absolutely empty and unfullfilling

Featured Threads

New Personals