Frustated with possible sub

Angelus_89

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 31, 2015
So in short I started talking to this woman and she's submissive in everything she does. She's looking for an actual relationship and I'm still on the fence about this. Because of this she's now claiming I might not be dominate enough for her and replying only once in a blue moon (for the record we haven't been on a date yet and I feel asking now might not help). The question I have is how do I convince her that I am dominate enough without becoming borderline stalker. Because at this point it seems to me telling her I'm dominate enough might make her think I'm saying it because she wants to hear it and not because I actually am.

If anybody has any thoughts or insights let me know.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Its all about attitude. Being dominant (not dominate, that's the verb) is in how you present yourself and go about things. Being indecisive and unsure are not traits you associate with a dominant personality. Your post is full of very indecisive wording, if you have been communicating to this woman using that kind of language it is pretty obvious why she doubts you.

A quote to consider;

True leaders attract respect by their presence and deeds. The silent command of a look or a set of the shoulders, service to this leadership is a privilege. And so it is with a good Dom, no call for raised voice or threats. The submissive melts under this control wanting nothing more than to please, to hear the praise for an achievement however small from the lips of the Master. Conviction of action, strength of decision, steely determination, all attractive qualities to those who choose to serve.

marygaye69

Verified female
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 14, 2015
I think this girl sounds like she's not into you. Chalk it up as experience and move on. Leave her alone. As droptokon says, it's all about attitude. You can't be on the fence about things...it comes across as wishy washy and there's nothing dominant about wishy washy.

Featured Threads

New Personals