Ideas for using slave?

DoAsISay

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 10, 2015
I have a slave up for use, but I have a bit of a dilemma. I'm using him for housework, pain, etc - little to no sex. I'm a freshman in college, though, and live in a dorm with roommates. He's older, has his own place. Any ideas for how to use him? Limited housework ability, because my roommates are usually in my place, and as I live in Chicago, I don't have a car.

MistressWild74

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Dec 29, 2014
Thinking outside the Box!!

Firstly D/s is not simply about sex!
1, Always use all modes of communication available and that are practical to use e.g Skype, Email, Text,Phone Calls etc
2, Unfortunately you haven’t mentioned your subs Likes/Dislikes/Limits or his weaknesses and strengths.
3, Does he have a need for structure and discipline in his daily life? E.g when he gets up/goes to bed? Exercise regime, when he eats/what he eats, how he sleeps be it on a bed, a blanket on the floor, dog bed or in womens lingerie to performing a nightly ritual of thanks that you are his Master!
4, As you are a student you could easily set him a research task this can range from searching for the most informative websites to help with your course work to a hobby/interest that you require more information about…think outside the box!!!!!!!

Featured Threads

New Personals