Lipstick Fetish

jimmys devoted

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 8, 2008
So, I have a friend who has a lipstick fetish. I really didn't know until I inadvertantly wore a 1940's red around him, and he was talking about it later.
Personally, I like lipstick in all forms. My lips are not Angelina Jolie perfect, they are normal. Lipstick allows me to accentuate them without going overboard.

When I'm not feeling so hot, I buy a new one. My favorite is a cheap one that I picked up at the dollar store. It's that perfect 1940's red.

So does anyone here have a lipstick fetish? That is either the:
Appreciation of the female painted mouth
or
The desire to wear lipstick (Either putting it on yourself, or kissed off onto you) that creates sexual excitement?

Why does lipstick turn so many guys on? I'm having trouble figuring this out.

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
Haha, well, it doesn't turn me on. I find lipstick in small amounts can make a girl look nicer, but on the whole it is overused and all I can think about is not getting any of it on me.

strippednakedmale

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Good one

I sort of forgot about lipstick...mmmm..can taste it now. Anyways, I don't know what it is, but the taste is a huge turn on, more so then the look. I remember as a kid tasting it and going yuck and then quick run to the bathroom to...errr...get it off or something like that. I once had a girl have me undress in front of her all the time and this one time as I was undressing she touched up her lipstick. Holy crap, it was great. But then she handed it to me, told me how and then she helped herself to putting it on the end of my cock and drew little hearts on me etc. It was one of the most forced feminized feelings I've ever had. It really is a feminine thing and to answer your question about why men like it, I thnk it's quite taboo because it used to be "a girl thing that was yucky" Just a thought. It is also one of the easiest crossdressing tools for the first timer, I tried a barely noticible color and got the nerve to go out on the streets, still tasting it to remind me. Of course you should also try a little more permanent and noticable thing while your out, a quick shot of perfume at the mall and you can't hide it on the way back through the crowd. The girls notice it for sure if they get behind you. Ummm a friend told me that lol.:eek:

ByteMe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2008
The feel of lipstick, especially when it's a bit greasy, against any part of my skin is just amazing. The feel of it against my tongue during an intimate kiss excites the hell out of me. Looking at it is also wonderful, especially when the lips are lined in a slightly darker shade.

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
Bright red is awesome, hands down. It adds up to the whole experience. Women without the proper lipstick are just too pale :)

Featured Threads

New Personals