Small Breasts

Fiendish

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I'm the only one I know personally that prefers women with small breasts over large ones.

Don't get me wrong, big breasts are nice, but the small ones just make me go crazy. I don't know why, but it is what it is, and I like 'em.

Anyone else like me around this site?

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
I agree with you 100%. Smaller breasts rev my engine haha. Anything more than a B cup for me is a waste. Now, don't get me wrong, I'll still talk to and respond to invitations from a gal with bigger breasts (and it's not like that's the only thing that I'm interested in, it's not like the "make it or break it" factor), I just think more than a handful is a waste :D

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
I agree with you 100%. Smaller breasts rev my engine haha. Anything more than a B cup for me is a waste...

I just think more than a handful is a waste :D

Does it mean that with a C cup I need a guy with large hands :p

And what's with this small vs. big stuff?? Why do I never hear "I don't like neither small or large but just average... :(

Average-chested girl's "rant" done :D

Fiendish

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
Does it mean that with a C cup I need a guy with large hands :p

And what's with this small vs. big stuff?? Why do I never hear "I don't like neither small or large but just average... :(

Average-chested girl's "rant" done :D

average is overrated... :p

It's not the make or break for me either, I just prefer small breasts.

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
I prefer average sized breasts :p
But I think for me a lot more important than small or big is the question how they look overall... and how they fit to the rest of the body.
I have seen women with nice small breasts and i have seen women with nice big breasts and i have seen girls with nice medium breasts. On the other hand i also know small/medium/big breasts i don't like that much...

Blade

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2008
Every girl I have ever dated has been small to average sized with medium to large breasts. The funny thing is breasts don't do much for me. They need to be there for sure, but I find smaller is far more attractive on a girl than normal or large for me.

Maybe its just because I've never been with a girl with smaller breasts but I find it really sexy for some reason. Meh...

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I actually have to agree I like medium personally but was cursed with big boulders :( I'd love to be smaller all over including breasts. I am 36DD and yeah sure they are in praportion I don't look like Jordon or something but I wouldn't mind them being say 36C or even D, just a bit smaller would be nice. For a start I wouldn't have every old man of a customer where I work willing me to lean over :/ Big or small I don't really mind, like Merlin said its the overall look thats important but I would personally like to be a cup size smaller :D

ByteMe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2008
Mmmm, I love small breasts as well. Perhaps because I feel they're more sensitive to the woman. I once worked with a woman that I hadn't met in person because we worked in separate offices and dealt with one another by telephone. I called her once and she was obviously in the middle of a laughing fit with some other people in her office. She finally confided they were talking about breast size, and did I prefer a mouthful (small) or a handful (large). I laughed and told her a mouthful.

I met her in person a couple of months later and she said to me "It's okay to look, I know you want to. They're a mouthful, not a handful."

electro

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 6, 2008
I'm definitely into small firm breasts, the smaller the better. :eek: Can't help on it, I love flat chested girls. And thus i am one of those who hate implants and such! I think one should live with what he/she got. Different people, different tastes... everyone is nice for someone :)

So my vote also goes for A and B cup (preferably A).

Fiendish

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
I'm definitely into small firm breasts, the smaller the better. :eek: Can't help on it, I love flat chested girls. And thus i am one of those who hate implants and such! I think one should live with what he/she got. Different people, different tastes... everyone is nice for someone :)

So my vote also goes for A and B cup (preferably A).

I give you a cookie for that post :)

A cup is the best IMO, the ladies I know with them are the best to look at for me, cuz I can't touch... stupid laws getting in my way!

donzone

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2008
average

too bigs are too much to handle and usually come with a personality that their tits are the best thing since sliced bread.
I love medium or small - but chloe's average size is best for me .

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
bigger bigger Bigger Bigger BIGGER!

I like them bigger.

That is all.

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Your picture seems to have smaller ones... odd... speaking of which, i always think you are a female whenever I see that picture, it makes for some interesting images haha

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
1) Slutty McSlut is too epic to not have as an avatar.
2) Small boobs are attractive, larger boobs are more attractive.
3) I can be female if you want me to >:3

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
too bigs are too much to handle and usually come with a personality that their tits are the best thing since sliced bread.
I love medium or small - but chloe's average size is best for me .

Haha, so true! However, my motto is : "The bigger, the heavier - the better." :D
Watching them bouncing is cool, isn't it?

Momof2

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2008
No the larger the better, I hate small breasts, I like something that you can get hold of and feel bang off your face.

ghillieman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 1, 2008
i like it c or smaller as well or b or smaller i like it small too looks way sexier and turns me on 10 times more

Tabby

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 6, 2008
I completely agree re: small breasts. There's just something about them that makes them hot. Particularly if they're on Melissa-Ashley. :)

That said, I definitely enjoy well-shaped breasts of all sizes, as long as they're not really, really big.

Featured Threads

New Personals