Blindfolds

ByteMe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2008
I know this may seem like a simple fetish to some, but I went through a phase where I just loved using blindfolds. Sometimes just me; sometimes just my girlfriend; sometimes both.

It added something special. Almost an anticipation factor that made everything a bit more exciting.

Has anyone else tried and enjoyed this?

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
Blindfolds? Wow, never thought of them till now :)

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
You are not alone and I would not consider it simple when you think about it -it may be mild forms but it brings a sense of vulnerability mixed with a dash of domination and the trust that is required I think can make it a rather fun and complex fetish.

ByteMe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2008
I guess I never really thought about it that deeply, SimplyMe. I haven't done it in a while, perhaps I should renew my interest! Not the easiest subject in the world to bring up, though.

Momof2

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2008
We have done the blindfolds and I liked it, I like the wondering of where next ? I like the curiosity and I think this turned me on more just wondering and then feeling the soft touch.

I would recommend blind folding it is really interesting and enjoyable.

sweetvtmom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 12, 2008
Blindfolds are awesome. Not knowing what is going to happen gets my heart racing. :) It makes everything more intense. I would suggest it to anyone who was looking for a way to add fun to their sexual relationship.

Featured Threads

New Personals