Duke16

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 2, 2017
So there is this girl I did not see for a long time(I do really like her though).
Last week I saw her again and I know for sure I still like her.

Thing is, about 7 years ago she told me she liked me and then I sad I did not feel the same way (I was like 10 and did not realize that I liked her I learned that when we stopped seeing each other). but I have no idea how to tell her.
So plz I need help with this.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
It's very easy.
You saw her after 7 years. Just salute her, ask her how she is, you can even embrace her and kiss her (on her cheecks) as a sign of you are very happy to meet her after a long time. She would probably kiss you back. Then let the conversation going, you can ask her "how about a soda or something" and continue your conversations about what you did over the years. She will accept (unless she is a bitch and "I have a boyfriend" will cut out your asking - if she does then problem solved, "I'm sorry I bothered you, bye")

7 years never count in your mistakes. You will find out after another 7.

You are lucky, you both changed and you will have a great conversation, different from what was before. Don't be shy, talking to her would be very easy if you both match. If you feel you don't match you will just leave friendly.

Last edited:

bphlover

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
You were so young back then so I guess you still do not have a solid concept of what you like or you do not like in a girl. That being said, I encourage you to reach out to her again and just be honest with your feelings. I guess it will also help if you apologize to her for what you did in the past. We have no idea if she was deeply hurt in the past, so best to just say sorry. It's a bonus point because you'll make her feel you are sincere and you regret what you did back then.

Last edited:

Caguioa747

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
then its about time to tell her what you really feel about her. time is passing by. maybe the next time you would see each other shes already married or already have a kid. say it now before its too late that is my advice to you.

Tonivir

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
Yes, I agree. It's about time to tell her and to this you need to have courage to do it. But I don't think if her feeling would be the same 7 years ago, but who knows, have the courage to tell her, that would settle your concern.

Featured Threads

New Personals