Sadistic Daddy Dom Looking for a Young Little Girl

SadistDaddie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 15, 2018
An experienced, very strict, kinky and demanding Daddy Dom, looking for a young, obedient, loyal and dedicated little girl into complete submission, pain, humiliation, and degradation. A young girl who wants to be taken care of, loved and protected and who would love to serve me, accept me as her Master and shall be devoted to me. She will have no limits and must be active. She will be transparent, and must be responsive and love me an worship me. Consider yourself worthless and submit everything to me. She must preferably be a masochist and must have high affinity for pain and submission. Newbies and inexperienced girls are encouraged to apply, I prefer to train and mold as per my desires. I might also make exceptions for an older sub.

If you are interested, message me on Kik starting your message with “Sir, I am interested”

Kik: SadistDaddie

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I am very interested, Sir
Seeing as you’re new here a bit of advice. Tap or click on the persons screen name. It will show you when they joined and when they were last active online here. You can also go to their profile that way and see prior posts if they made any. This particular person hasn’t been active since 2018. Probably won’t get a response. Enjoy your time here.

Featured Threads

New Personals