OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
My kik is OnlineHumiliateSlve. I’m looking for a strictly online master or mistresss to make me feel brainless, dumb, degraded, and completely humiliated. My availability isn’t what it was. I should be consistently free for like an hour before work early each morning at 6am my time (EST) to 7, and maybe for an hour or two after work when I get home but less consistently. If you will humiliate me in a session for that hour or leave me tasks for that hour in the morning that would be great! And I’m usually busy on weekends! Please read my likes and limits on my profile carefully before messaging! If all that works for you then I look forward to hearing from you! Thankss!

bugswe

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 12, 2020
Allowing others to use your account is prohibited, findom is prohibited. This is account in banned.
master here using my sub's account. i'm looking for cucks, pay pigs(cash slaves). I'm mostly into draining, controlling and giving out tasks. if interested text me on kik: [deleted by mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

kinkboy368

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 11, 2021
Well endowed young submissive male willing to be seen nsked and exposed
Kik:kinkboy368

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
My kik is OnlineHumiliateSlve. I’m looking for a strictly online master or mistresss to make me feel brainless, dumb, degraded, and completely humiliated. My availability isn’t what it was. I should be consistently free for like an hour or two after work when I get home from about 2:30/3:00pm EST to 4:00pm EST. If you will humiliate me in a session for that hour or leave me tasks for that hour in the morning that would be great! And I’m usually busy on weekends! Please read my likes and limits on my profile carefully before messaging! If all that works for you then I look forward to hearing from you! Thankss!

YesSir77

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 29, 2016
Male Dominant here in Texas. I have been involved in BDSM since 2002. Majority has been IRL sessions but have incorporated online training within the last few years. Seeking a female submissive.
Kik is AdamBomb2015.

goodbaitjl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 16, 2014
kik: goodbaitjl

I'm looking for a worthless female whore to use and abuse. I'll control you completely, including choosing what you wear, when you pee and cum, and what you do during the day. I'm on the west coast and would ideally like to eventually transition to in-person but I'm ok starting online to begin with.

I'm most into humiliation, degradation, throat fucking, orgasm control, and public. But let me know what you're into and we can go from there.

I'll train you to be an obedient slave. Pictures are required.

Send me a message to discuss limits and to be evaluated.

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
My kik is OnlineHumiliateSlve. I’m looking for a strictly online master or mistresss to make me feel brainless, dumb, degraded, and completely humiliated. My availability isn’t what it was. I should be consistently free for like an hour or two after work when I get home from about 2:30/3:00pm EST to 4:00pm EST. If you will humiliate me in a session for that hour or leave me tasks for that hour in the morning that would be great! And I’m usually busy on weekends! Please read my likes and limits on my profile carefully before messaging! If all that works for you then I look forward to hearing from you! Thankss!

Koeebi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 18, 2022
Kik messenger details

-- I have merged the two four main threads of this, hoping that it will help to stop the creation of new ones. - - Sum

This thread is popular on getdare, so I decided to being it here and see what happens.

ok heres an easy one, download Kik, a free messaging app for iPhone, iPod, Droid, and Windows Phone and post your Kik name here, see how many people you can meet =D
Okay done my kik : koeebi oe koeebi bye if not work them pm me

shaza66

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 18, 2021
Okay done my kik : koeebi oe koeebi bye if not work them pm me

Hello ma I’m a honest loyal slave girl ready to serve searching for Mistress, i believe I will meet you here so that we can build our new life together, my named is Shaza
email me for further corresponding [email protected]

AussieDomSammy

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 20, 2020
Strict and sadistic dom, looking for female slaves abs pain sluts. If you need attention, or just some abuse, send me a message. Must be cool with at least some pics.
thisone7256

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015

Reactions: TheMajorXXX

TheMajorXXX

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2022
Great Yarmouth
It seems that we have made contact and, yes, you do meet my estimation of a dumb, vacuous air-head. I am sure we will have fun!

Reactions: OnlineHumiliateSlv

Featured Threads

New Personals