United States (West of the Rockies)

Erza_Scarlet

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 12, 2014
19 year old dominant female seeking a slave female under 30

I'm looking for a female slave that is willing to take pain and has a Kik. I want to be sure your taking orders and doing them as I ask. I want live pictures and videos if possible. If interested my Kik is Lyoko99999. Send me a message saying "Hi mistress" or send me a live nude of you. No males please.

• Kinks:
Pain, humiliation, wedgies, spanking, toys.

• Experience:
I'm a very experienced mistress. I'm not too strict and am linent with schedules. I will punish if you dare be insubordinate. And they will get worse the more you don't listen.

• Limits:
No men, scat, piss, or blood.

conviction

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
if you respond to this, please ask for the response of a live pic preferably nude so she doesn't just cross-dress, with face, and make sure the link at the top of the pic says "camera" not "gallery" or "pictures")

this ad shows all the signs of a male posing as a female to get a slave,

newbie as evidenced by her info area under name, but claims experience
impresses "no males" several times over
demanding pics and video right off the bat
huge lack of real info, whole ad could basically be summed up as "i have experience, be my slave, give me pics, kik info"

I will edit this if the ad gets updated so that it doesn't look like a con or someone just going for a quickie, and apologies for any slaves you miss out on because I posted this if you are serious, but please, take S&M a little more seriously, it takes a lot of trust to be a slave.

Featured Threads

New Personals