New master looking for advice and guidance

Master1306

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 3, 2016
Hi All

So I am a new master just starting out in pet play. I am looking for any advice other masters or mistresses can give me with regards to play and mainly looking after my kitten. Anything from things I need to look out dangers with my kitten maybe losing site of who she is outside of her kitten role and other dangers I need to be aware of. I am also looking for ideas of play and punishments you have to share. Thanks in advance.

whiterabbit

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 16, 2016
Chicago
Such a broad topic!! If you have specific questions, you are more than welcome to pm me. A master/pet relationship should develop as any relationship should. It should be balanced and communicative, and develops a lot based on yours and your kittens responses to each action. Stay aware and observant! Your sex life should not usually be your only life, and with that in mind, it's not that easy for you to "lose sight" of who she is. Kitties have personality too! If you engage in aftercare, bring a gentle transition from pet to human (I personally think it's a healthy habit).
For play, twinkly bell accessories, ticklish feathers, and collars are good (and not intense(?))!! For punishment, be sure not to become too harsh. Movement/motion restrictions (cage, muzzle, bondage.. whatever is ur jam), gentle spanking or whipping (rolled newspaper possibly?), acts of humiliation (spritz from a waterbottle, made to strip you with her teeth.. imagination is a pal) are possibilities !
I hope this has helped a bit.

Featured Threads

New Personals