Imposing Restrictions... I need advice!

whiterabbit

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 16, 2016
Chicago
My girlfriend and I are in a dom/sub relationship and is a mix of master/pet and master/slave??? Anyways I have restrictions on her obviously like she can't touch herself without my permission. She knows her punishment is being spanked or whipped, and we consensually agreed on these aspects. However, she recently has been touching herself without my permission, and will confess to it. She laughs about it and says things like "I don't care if you spank me, I just want to confess ...". It's on the bratty side and I'm not sure how to go about getting her to stop, and get her to simply ask me. However, when I tell her she's been a bad kitty for disobeying, she gets very sorry and upset. Is there a different approach I should be taking? I want to punish her and make her understand our rules, but I do not want to upset her, ya feel :-/

Last edited:

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
What are her likes? What does she enjoy doing?

Start taking something enjoyable away from her when she touches herself. It's more likely she will miss that and stop touching herself. Like if she actually enjoys being spanked, stop spanking her and substitute it with a genuine dislike, like perhaps anal. Just an example.

You could also simply torture her with edges. If you two live together, you can bind her, and tease her endlessly, but don't let her cum. Take a vibrator to her clit and remove it once she is on the verge of orgasm. Take away the right to cum until she starts asking you.

Just some ideas. Not sure if they would work for her but they worked for me for being bratty.

Sir4slave

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2016
My girlfriend and I are in a dom/sub relationship and is a mix of master/pet and master/slave??? Anyways I have restrictions on her obviously like she can't touch herself without my permission. She knows her punishment is being spanked or whipped, and we consensually agreed on these aspects. However, she recently has been touching herself without my permission, and will confess to it. She laughs about it and says things like "I don't care if you spank me, I just want to confess ...". It's on the bratty side and I'm not sure how to go about getting her to stop, and get her to simply ask me. However, when I tell her she's been a bad kitty for disobeying, she gets very sorry and upset. Is there a different approach I should be taking? I want to punish her and make her understand our rules, but I do not want to upset her, ya feel :-/

Ok firstly the D/s relationship I would believe the consensual agreement is SSC, the aspects of punishment your using are only heightening her bratty erotic behaviour further because she sees & knows she has your attention. If you want her obedient you must also withdrawal yourself from her at times, show no attention, reject affection & show almost no emotional. Corporal punishment is required here with direct eye contact, toys removed completely & complete ignorance followed up with a report on why your doing this & how it makes her feel. You may very well love your sub no doubt, but have given her too much of yourself in return she loves you for it also but although she knows this could seek another to satisfy her cravings meaning she does love you but not in love with you. Punishment isn't the answer every time something goes wrong rather the other way around with aftercare, she will come to you when she needs it you'll receive it when you want it & her full obedience.

Faskwa

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 25, 2014
Seattle
I agree with the above, you have to be a bit harder, at least at first, to make her realize you're the dom and that you will be obeyed.

Featured Threads

New Personals